Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 23 matches
  Topic: What RPG had the most impact on you?
Altre

Replies: 45
Views: 796

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:16 pm   Subject: What RPG had the most impact on you?
For me I'd have to say Chrono Trigger, Deus Ex, and Final Fantasy 7. In that order.
  Topic: MMORPGDot Feature: Power Gamer Generation
Altre

Replies: 7
Views: 113

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:22 pm   Subject: MMORPGDot Feature: Power Gamer Generation
That last comment was from me. I forgot to log in. Doh.
  Topic: MMORPGDot Feature: Power Gamer Generation
Altre

Replies: 7
Views: 113

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:12 pm   Subject: MMORPGDot Feature: Power Gamer Generation
I appreciate your opinion on this matter.

I'm of the opinion that the Power Gaming community and Casual community should not be within the same games. Rather, they should have their own games/serv ...
  Topic: Deus Ex 2 vs. Deus Ex 1
Altre

Replies: 12
Views: 477

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:10 pm   Subject: Deus Ex 2 vs. Deus Ex 1
It's true. The levels are really small. I mean, REALLY small. The game is also short. I was able to finish it the day I bought it. About 9 hours, and I did take my time. I did every sidequest I could ...
  Topic: Star Trek MMORPG?
Altre

Replies: 9
Views: 295

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:20 pm   Subject: Star Trek MMORPG?
I think that Sci-fi Mmorpg's have a lot of potential. They've yet to be really exploited properly. They've been fundamentally no different than the Midevil Mmorpg's so far. This is a mistake. The Sci- ...
  Topic: Bloodlines - Which clan do you want to join in the game?
Altre

Replies: 67
Views: 3209

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:39 pm   Subject: Bloodlines - Which clan do you want to join in the game?
I'd probably eliminate the Brujah and Gangrel simply because so many people play them.
Altre

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:28 am   Subject: Bloodlines - Which clan do you want to join in the game?
You will pay for this.
Altre

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:12 pm   Subject: Bloodlines - Which clan do you want to join in the game?
To be honest, all the clans are kind of silly in some fashion. There's no "normal" clan. In that, each is overdone in one way or another. I would want there to be a "Average Joe clan." It's a group of ...
Altre

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:26 pm   Subject: Bloodlines - Which clan do you want to join in the game?
I'll not take your bribes.

You're working for them aren't you?

I knew it! It's all a conspiracy....
  Topic: Star Trek MMORPG?
Altre

Replies: 9
Views: 295

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:46 am   Subject: Star Trek MMORPG?
It would be interesting if they made the character creation/game training experience be the Starfleet Academy. In the case of other races, (which I would hope they'd include) there would be an equivil ...
  Topic: how many max MMOs will you subscribe to?
Altre

Replies: 13
Views: 378

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:39 am   Subject: how many max MMOs will you subscribe to?
My answer is 0.

I realised how much money I've wasted on mmorpg's, only to be dissapointed.
My poor wallet would be hundreds of dollars richer, and I'd be happier for it too.
  Topic: Deus Ex 2 vs. Deus Ex 1
Altre

Replies: 12
Views: 477

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:36 am   Subject: Deus Ex 2 vs. Deus Ex 1
I liked both, but the first was better. The gameplay was better in DX: IW in many ways, and the numbr of options you got is nice. If DX:IW had been as long as the original it would be close. (aside fr ...
Altre

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:31 am   Subject: Bloodlines - Which clan do you want to join in the game?
Meh, I'm going to be stubborn.

I've always been partial to the Lasombra or Assamite clans.

Troika doesn't love me....

*sniff*

It's bias I tell you!
  Topic: Mmorpg problems and issues
Altre

Replies: 18
Views: 2662

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:24 am   Subject: Mmorpg problems and issues
Generally, the "guaranteed sales potential" is just a theory based on what has worked before. A game like GTA sells mega big, so developers will quickly clone what elements their focus groups say made ...
  Topic: Mmorpg problems and issues
Altre

Replies: 18
Views: 2662

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:15 pm   Subject: Keep the ball rolling
I've noticed how the hype surrounding "new" systems of gameplay is made larger than it deserves. A good example is skill based systems that are supposably replacing leveling. In my opinion, this is a ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next