FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 17 matches
  Topic: fun things to do to Mud
Ralen_Sharr

Replies: 12
Views: 450

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 5:42 am   Subject: fun things to do to Mud
But it's fun stuff to do to Mud!!!
hehehe
  Topic: fun things to do to Mud
Ralen_Sharr

Views: 450

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 5:06 am   Subject: fun things to do to Mud
http://www.minorannoyance.net/~spin/Smilies/contrib/sarge/Axe_anim.gif
http://www.3dpcgame.com/cwm/s/contrib/sarge/Guillotine_anim.gif
http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/contrib/sarge/MissileSmi ...
  Topic: Am I screwed?
Ralen_Sharr

Replies: 5
Views: 137

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:12 am   Subject: Am I screwed?
not exactly sure, but you should be alright.... just go hunting around for the document that he wants and try to give it to him, if he doesen't take it, oh well. You might just miss out on some XP.
  Topic: What would you like to be able to do in Gothic?
Ralen_Sharr

Replies: 4
Views: 92

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:09 am   Subject: What would you like to be able to do in Gothic?
Just curious, is there anything that the NPC's can do that you wish you could?

I wish I could pee on the fire like Dexter did once, wash my face in a lake.

I'd really like to stand on Gomez's bi ...
  Topic: You know you played too much Gothic when...
Ralen_Sharr

Replies: 153
Views: 6541

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:44 am   Subject: You know you played too much Gothic when...
You know you have been playing WAY too much Gothic when.....

the only way someone can wake you up is by yelling "SLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEPPPEEEEERRRRRR AAAAAWWWWWAAAAAAAKKKEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!"
  Topic: I wonder which crimes some of the NPCs committed...
Ralen_Sharr

Replies: 51
Views: 691

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 3:53 am   Subject: I wonder which crimes some of the NPCs committed...
Hey, this Gothic comic, is it on the 'net?
  Topic: A wierd problem in Gothic
Ralen_Sharr

Replies: 3
Views: 155

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 6:04 am   Subject: A wierd problem in Gothic
I am a templar, and I forgot what chapter I'm in but I don't think it's really relevant.
My problem is that all the monsters ignore me... cool if you just want to run around and kill stuff, but the g ...
  Topic: Finally finished the game. Looking back....
Ralen_Sharr

Replies: 8
Views: 248

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 3:42 am   Subject: Finally finished the game. Looking back....
Daggerfall was great, other than....
the 2 million bugs
the graphics

It allowed almost TOO MUCH flexibility, and was about as non-linear as you can get
  Topic: Gothic 2: The barrier still stands
Ralen_Sharr

Replies: 31
Views: 594

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 4:18 am   Subject: Gothic 2: The barrier still stands
This is the sense it makes to me....

The Sleeper needs to be awakened, and the orcs are now afraid of it and so they aren't going to do it. The Sleeper then see's that there are a lot of convicts a ...
  Topic: A very interesting and rather amusing battle with the Sleepe
Ralen_Sharr

Views: 217

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 4:02 am   Subject: A very interesting and rather amusing battle with the Sleepe
BTW......

"so many mistakes"

???
Ralen_Sharr

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 4:01 am   Subject: A very interesting and rather amusing battle with the Sleepe

On 2002-01-14 22:10, Ralen_Sharr wrote:
When I went to fight the Sleeper, being a mage, I summoned about 6-8 golems to handle the templars, novices(?), and Cor Kalom. My small army of stone ran int ...
Ralen_Sharr

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 5:24 am   Subject: A very interesting and rather amusing battle with the Sleepe
ok, I dunno about in your game but in mine when I cast "summon demon" I get fire demons, and the balls that come out of the Sleepers mouth are red, and when they hit me, I catch on fire and do that FO ...
Ralen_Sharr

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 4:10 am   Subject: A very interesting and rather amusing battle with the Sleepe
When I went to fight the Sleeper, being a mage, I summoned about 6-8 golems to handle the templars, novices(?), and Cor Kalom. My small army of stone ran into the chamber and started pounding at every ...
  Topic: Bugs etc
Ralen_Sharr

Replies: 36
Views: 919

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 11:46 pm   Subject: Bugs etc
I encountered the same problem, and unfortunately I forgot how I got up there. Try jumping forward as soon as you get up there. You aren't stuck, it's just a crappy setup that makes getting out of tha ...
  Topic: endgame help!!! Spoilers plz!
Ralen_Sharr

Replies: 4
Views: 118

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 11:06 pm   Subject: endgame help!!! Spoilers plz!
Thank you Gorath! the map is lots of help!

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next