FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 111 matches
  Topic: The Water Mages
Mike Rotch

Replies: 3
Views: 116

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:42 am   Subject: The Water Mages
I'm sure this has been asked before, but where did the Water Mages of the Prison Colony go? I found the Letter in the Ice Dragon's cave but it just said that they where going to the center of evil. Is ...
  Topic: Morrowind v. Gothic
Mike Rotch

Replies: 130
Views: 9873

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:39 am   Subject: Morrowind v. Gothic
I just bought Morrowind two weeks ago. I like the atmosphere, but it doesn't feel personal. That might be the lack of voice recordings. Why don't devs have a list of 50 names you can choose from so NP ...
  Topic: Question about the newest patch, and expansions.
Mike Rotch

Replies: 8
Views: 144

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:46 am   Subject: Question about the newest patch, and expansions.
Hey, I've been playing Morrowinf for a week and the Journal bugs the crap outta me. Is there a way to upgrade to the updated journal without buying Tribunal, though I'm sure all buy that after I finis ...
  Topic: Best Weapons in Gothic
Mike Rotch

Replies: 67
Views: 1557

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon May 26, 2003 9:40 am   Subject: Best Weapons in Gothic
Yah finding that swamp witch was hard. Ah-Hem, *caugh* Ah-hem.
  Topic: Add on's for English GI?
Mike Rotch

Replies: 7
Views: 247

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon May 26, 2003 9:37 am   Subject: Add on's for English GI?
I don't think we will have to worry about Gothic II coming out anytime soon, but a add-on would of been nice. Maybe one that would complete some of the forgotten quests or adden some quests.
  Topic: HeavyGuards Armor
Mike Rotch

Replies: 21
Views: 1042

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat May 24, 2003 8:56 pm   Subject: HeavyGuards Armor
Thorus' armor IS Heavy Guard Armor. I also like the other heavy armors of the camps but I like Guard and New better. Except as a Newcamper you were tight leather pants.
  Topic: Gothic 3 Suggestions
Mike Rotch

Replies: 44
Views: 1268

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat May 24, 2003 8:26 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 Suggestions
Back tp the arrow thing...I archery hunt and if my arrows move that slow then the whole hunt would be in vain. And the arrows should "whiz" and "zip" to their targets. They do have feathers...
Anyway ...
  Topic: System requirements & new pics
Mike Rotch

Replies: 123
Views: 5745

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri May 16, 2003 2:42 am   Subject: System requirements & new pics
Yeah well I have a GeForce 2 64mb mx 400. LOL
  Topic: HeavyGuards Armor
Mike Rotch

Replies: 21
Views: 1042

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun May 11, 2003 9:06 am   Subject: HeavyGuards Armor
There's no way of getting it without cheating...I know...I was mad. If your loyal to the Old Camp you will soon be madder (hint)

The cheat for the heavy guard armor is: grd_armor_h

You'l ...
  Topic: Pumping up XP b4 Joining a camp
Mike Rotch

Replies: 15
Views: 607

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:19 am   Subject: Pumping up XP b4 Joining a camp
LMAO I know the feeling. Had to run have the guy until I got lined up for a bow shot. LOL He's a fast one.
  Topic: What is the hardest faction to begin with?
Mike Rotch

Replies: 19
Views: 669

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri May 02, 2003 6:29 am   Subject: What is the hardest faction to begin with?
Will the Mercs have equal opportunities in ranged weapons as the Palidins? Like Bows and Crossbows? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Topic: Gothic starting to get flat
Mike Rotch

Replies: 28
Views: 949

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:30 am   Subject: Gothic starting to get flat
Gothic is by-far the most addicting game I've ever played. I would of liked to see more animals "respawning" but in a different method. Like maybe you have an adult that spawns the juvenile versions o ...
  Topic: Characters from gothic 1
Mike Rotch

Views: 410

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:12 am   Subject: Characters from gothic 1
When you say castle do you mean the Old Camp castle? Why are they there? I thought there were Palidins holding out there against orcs. I WANT THE GAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. lol
  Topic: What do you guys think of the new controls?
Mike Rotch

Replies: 17
Views: 608

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:00 am   Subject: What do you guys think of the new controls?
Yeah I heard about the "instakill" but I was just hopen that you could hit multiple enemies with one swing. In G1 I kinda got irritating when you'd make wide swing and only hit one enemy. Oh well, I'l ...
  Topic: Gothic II world
Mike Rotch

Views: 313

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 8:51 am   Subject: Gothic II world
I can't wait till this game comes out. I heard the sky is reflected in the water. Is that true? And does the character start out with as bad stats as in G1? I hope your strenth hasn't dropped below 20 ...

Page 1 of 8 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next