FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 24 matches
  Topic: lost the mage
SamaRy

Replies: 4
Views: 116

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 4:41 am   Subject: lost the mage
ok, i hope i'm not the only one with this problem. i teleported to ald-ruhn, and the mage there who usually teleports you out again is gone. where the heck did she go???? i reloaded older games and sh ...
  Topic: bloodmoon question
SamaRy

Replies: 10
Views: 447

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:45 am   Subject: bloodmoon question
the manual tells you all you need to know as far as how to get to that island. you can either go to khuul and take the boat, or swim to the new location.
  Topic: Conditions to see "Real Water"
SamaRy

Replies: 5
Views: 232

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:00 pm   Subject: Conditions to see "Real Water"
wow, i stand waaaayyyy corrected then, i'll go try out the things that you guys have said also and see if i can get the water effect. thx.
  Topic: Conditions to see "Real Water"
SamaRy

Replies: 5
Views: 232

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:04 pm   Subject: Conditions to see "Real Water"
did u try turning all options to "max" settings? not a big computer guy, but i think it also has to do with the type of gf card that you have. i also have a gf4 64, i think that you need at least a 12 ...
SamaRy

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:00 pm   Subject: bloodmoon question
thx for the response guys, i'm gonna try to be a werewolf now. think i'll finish bloodmoon first before doing the tribunal quests.
SamaRy

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:29 pm   Subject: bloodmoon question
getting right to the point.

1) do u have to be a real high level character to go to the new expansion area, higher that you have to be before going to the tribunal expansion area?

2) if you bec ...
  Topic: Have I p!ssed on my own bonfire?
SamaRy

Replies: 8
Views: 369

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:51 pm   Subject: Have I p!ssed on my own bonfire?
i've been playing MW for a while on and off, and one time, i killed this NPC and after i killed him, there was a message on the screen saying something to the effect of, "you have created a doomed wor ...
  Topic: Assassin Performs Chain Gun Cha-Cha
SamaRy

Replies: 14
Views: 296

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:30 pm   Subject: Assassin Performs Chain Gun Cha-Cha
HMMM.....how would using the creeper be cheating if he is part of the game. now, if i used the "console" command to make him have unlimited gold then yes, i would agree that it would be cheating. but ...
  Topic: Assassin Performs Chain Gun Cha-Cha
SamaRy

Replies: 14
Views: 296

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:47 am   Subject: Assassin Performs Chain Gun Cha-Cha
hey, try the creeper, who buys everything at face value, no matter how your mechantile or speechcraft is.
  Topic: is MORROWIND a 1st person view game???????????
SamaRy

Replies: 8
Views: 256

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:01 am   Subject: is MORROWIND a 1st person view game???????????
just press the TAB key to switch from 1st to 3rd person view.
  Topic: nwn multiplayer games
SamaRy

Replies: 6
Views: 207

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:02 am   Subject: nwn multiplayer games
thanks for the response. I always play paladins in rpgs, so most likely i'll be creating a paladin, and i'm available to play at around 8 pm on Mon.,
Wed, and Thurs.
  Topic: nwn multiplayer games
SamaRy

Replies: 6
Views: 207

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 5:34 am   Subject: nwn multiplayer games
hey guys,
haven't been here for a while cause i was too busy playing mechwarrior mercs, never thought that anything can pull me off of rpgs, but this game did it, anyways, i recently gave nwn anoth ...
  Topic: having problems with the game
SamaRy

Replies: 4
Views: 267

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:34 am   Subject: having problems with the game
thanks for the advice, the game still doesn't work, but i'll give your advice a shot. other games i'm having trouble with that worked before are AvP, freedom force, and disciples 2. they all worked we ...
  Topic: The worst CRPGs you ever played...
SamaRy

Replies: 68
Views: 1982

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 7:10 am   Subject: The worst CRPGs you ever played...
For me, it would have to be Septerra Core and Realm of the Paladin.
  Topic: Can You Live Without video games?
SamaRy

Replies: 34
Views: 775

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 7:05 am   Subject: Can You Live Without video games?
@Ammon

Yeah, I wanna do what you did and start from the beginning then carry my character over to the final chapter, but my problem is I wanna be able to play a Kensai in BG2 but this class is not ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next