FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 80 matches
  Topic: Gothic like gamez
SheerWolf

Replies: 27
Views: 805

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 5:20 am   Subject: Gothic like gamez
QFG5 really isn't very similar to Gothic hehhe... the only likeness is that both are in a medeival setting. QFG5 is more like an adventure game while Gothic 2 is more like an RPG. The entire QFG serie ...
  Topic: hi from the developers
SheerWolf

Replies: 263
Views: 24343

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:55 pm   Subject: hi from the developers
While a dev is here, I can ask about a thing that I thought was very, very strange in G1. Why was it never an arena fight??? <---- that kind of thing would be cool in G3 u can join the arena to ...
SheerWolf

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:53 pm   Subject: hi from the developers
Ok I'm a 43 year old gamer/ computer tech and want to say thank-you for such a wonderful game. The Gothic series are by far the best games I have ever played! I like the idea of the arena fights as we ...
  Topic: Another +15 STR potion
SheerWolf

Replies: 1
Views: 297

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:21 am   Subject: Another +15 STR potion
Here's something someone should try out - I haven't tested it myself yet.

When you arrive on the island in chapter 6 and explore some, you find a recipe for a potion of +15 STR. I believe the ingre ...
  Topic: Fighting the ice dragon
SheerWolf

Replies: 23
Views: 443

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:38 pm   Subject: Fighting the ice dragon
I did them in this order: Fire, Swamp, Ice, Stone, and it worked fine.
  Topic: Question about the island of the coast of Khorinis.
SheerWolf

Replies: 1
Views: 147

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 7:02 pm   Subject: Question about the island of the coast of Khorinis.
You obtain the key by stealing the moneylender's ledger, and giving it to the woman who runs the "hotel".
  Topic: Salandril's potions post chapter 3
SheerWolf

Replies: 2
Views: 180

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 7:01 pm   Subject: Salandril's potions post chapter 3
Question: Will Salandril the upper-quarter alchemist sell any more decent STR/DEX/INT potions, or any King's Sorrel, if we don't bring him to the Temple in chapter
SheerWolf

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:33 pm   Subject: hi from the developers
i dont think they played darts back in the day

Hmm I'm not sure about that... I doubt anyone would react to it though. While they might not have played "darts" like we do today, they must have had ...
SheerWolf

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 4:42 pm   Subject: hi from the developers
Oh and another suggestion of mine.

Gothic 2 has the best enviroment of any RPG I've played... I love walking around town at night, seeing people going to a pub, the brothel, or sitting down to smok ...
SheerWolf

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 4:24 pm   Subject: hi from the developers
I posted a suggestion earlier, but also have a question.

We were told we would have a "heroic reputation" in Gothic 3. Will this be accomplished (or even possible) without mentioning whether we wer ...
SheerWolf

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:58 pm   Subject: hi from the developers
In Gothic 3, I'd love to see our attributes affect the look and feel of our character. As we raise our strength, our torso and biceps should grow larger. With a strength of say 150, we should have a b ...
  Topic: Any way to help all 3 initiates? (Sorry if covered already)
SheerWolf

Replies: 3
Views: 163

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:24 am   Subject: Any way to help all 3 initiates? (Sorry if covered already)
Yep, so if you want to keep your "failed quests" list cleared, you'd better not talk to two of the people about their problems.

Hm what different rewards do you get from the different people? I ...
  Topic: How to Get Sheep to Be a Mage
SheerWolf

Replies: 6
Views: 270

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:19 am   Subject: How to Get Sheep to Be a Mage
I'm also a bit worried about this whole sheep issue. I mean, all this novices and mages are male ... Things certainly were different in the middle age.

Kay

In the middle age, all the novices and ...
  Topic: How to Get Sheep to Be a Mage
SheerWolf

Replies: 6
Views: 270

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:41 am   Subject: How to Get Sheep to Be a Mage
How to Get Sheep to Be a Mage

I'm not really sure if they do, or why they would, admit sheep to be Fire Magicians. That kind of power seems too dangerous to be in the hands of animals with such low ...
  Topic: Gothic's future - speculations, what we know, and a wish
SheerWolf

Replies: 18
Views: 458

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:11 am   Subject: Gothic's future - speculations, what we know, and a wish
Oh another thing... we already recieved a hint as to what's to come in Gothic 3, I guess you guys overlooked it...

The "psychic" in town, who gave only accurate advice... listen to his final vision ...

Page 1 of 6 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next