FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 338 matches
  Topic: Mage Guild quest help needed *Spoiler*
Ariakas

Replies: 1
Views: 213

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:36 am   Subject: Mage Guild quest help needed *Spoiler*
Check the cave again, there are a couple of small side caves that are hard to see, the one most people can't seem to find is near the cave entrance.
  Topic: pale pass problem
Ariakas

Replies: 2
Views: 334

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:09 pm   Subject: pale pass problem
I believe there are only 2 drawbridges in there and both have levers on the floor right next to the bridge.
Use nighteye spell or a torch to see them better.

Ariakas
  Topic: Daedric Longbow
Ariakas

Views: 216

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:03 pm   Subject: Daedric Longbow
Get your level up to 25 or better and you will start finding more Daedric weapons and armor than you can carry.

I found a daedric longbow on a thief blocking the road once.
  Topic: Help for Quest
Ariakas

Replies: 3
Views: 387

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:48 pm   Subject: Help for Quest
If you have found the odd painting and her painting tools, just accuse her and she will confess. The painting tools are the evidence you need for her to confess.

Ariakas
  Topic: DX: need help
Ariakas

Views: 80

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:59 pm   Subject: DX: need help
Go back up the stairs to the little room next to the computer, there is a security console there that will raise all of them and turn off the security camera's
  Topic: Levels G1-G2
Ariakas

Replies: 10
Views: 312

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:09 am   Subject: Levels G1-G2
You should start the game slowly and explore the world in chapter 1, because when chapter 2 starts you have to go back to the old colony and it is over run with monsters who attack in large groups.
  Topic: Weed Dealer
Ariakas

Replies: 7
Views: 293

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:01 am   Subject: Weed Dealer
You should post this in the Spoiler forum
BUT

Go to the brothel
  Topic: Help with Picking locks
Ariakas

Views: 165

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:24 pm   Subject: Help with Picking locks
Joining the thieves won't ruin your chance of joining a guild. You can still join the mercs after joining the thieves.
  Topic: My problem = Isgaroth`s problem
Ariakas

Views: 179

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:52 pm   Subject: My problem = Isgaroth`s problem
Is he the Mage at the shrine on the path to the monastary?
If so talk to the paladin in the monastary and he will tell you that Isgaroth needs some help.
  Topic: where is constantino
Ariakas

Views: 78

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:40 pm   Subject: where is constantino
Go to Harad the blacksmith, then go towards the temple through the underpass. His shop on the left as you go into the unpass.
  Topic: The most frightful&toughest monster in gothic2?
Ariakas

Replies: 33
Views: 1774

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:48 am   Subject: Re: Arghhhhh!!!
If only I had the game, I could vote!!! I think I may look like a skeleton when the US version finally gets release

Are you all playing the German version?

A lot of the people here order ...
  Topic: Another Valley of Mines question
Ariakas

Views: 128

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:40 am   Subject: Another Valley of Mines question
First, go back to the abandoned mine. There is a bridge above it, go over that bridge and look on top of a barrel there. You will find a teleport rune to take you back here to this spot when you need ...
  Topic: Commander Ralph
Ariakas

Views: 89

Post image iconForum: Divinity & Beyond Divinity   Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:41 pm   Subject: Commander Ralph
Commander Ralph's place is just south of the castle before you get to the baracks.
  Topic: Armourer
Ariakas

Replies: 6
Views: 176

Post image iconForum: Divinity & Beyond Divinity   Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:06 pm   Subject: Armourer
Any blacksmith or Armorer can fix your equipment, just go into the buy menu and there are three tabs, Buy - Repair - Identify.
Although it can be very expensive to fix the better items, as the cost ...
  Topic: Armourer
Ariakas

Replies: 6
Views: 176

Post image iconForum: Divinity & Beyond Divinity   Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:25 pm   Subject: Armourer
Go up north to the market place, there are weapons dealers, armorers, and more.

The camp to the west of Captn Mitox is as you have found is a trap. Just kill them for the experience (if you can) or ...

Page 1 of 23 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next