FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: duelist, double attack?
blade81

Replies: 2
Views: 266

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:38 pm   Subject: duelist, double attack?
i have never heard of either of those things, i am pretty sure they are not implenmented into the game
  Topic: souls
blade81

Replies: 3
Views: 329

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:34 pm   Subject: souls
well i wouldnt consider it cheating, i mean if you earned the gems and bought the spell to summon the creature then you should have the right to trap and sell them. Of course if i was you i would prol ...
  Topic: a invincible person wtf????
blade81

Replies: 8
Views: 829

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:29 pm   Subject: a invincible person wtf????
if your strong enough i would just ignore her and rob everything around her.... but i would suggest you listen to what the other people said and try casting spells and summoning creatures against her ...
  Topic: ive killed many ppl and towns,forts,cities and villages
blade81

Replies: 5
Views: 601

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:26 pm   Subject: ive killed many ppl and towns,forts,cities and villages
ive done it a few times, some times you just feel like going on a massive killing spree just to see how high you can get your bounty.... but of course you should always have a backup saved file for wh ...
  Topic: ordinators attacking
blade81

Replies: 7
Views: 512

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:23 pm   Subject: ordinators attacking
well if you are playing the xbox version, the best thing i can tell you is get strong enough to kill ordinators, because once they catch you wearing their armor they will attack you forever, as for th ...
  Topic: What to do, what to do!! Help!!
blade81

Replies: 25
Views: 898

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:56 pm   Subject: What to do, what to do!! Help!!
i was referring to if you played xbox version, you cant just use the editor
  Topic: What to do, what to do!! Help!!
blade81

Replies: 25
Views: 898

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:02 pm   Subject: What to do, what to do!! Help!!
i found the best way to sell high priced items in morrowind, is to creeper, but in order for him to be able to buy your high priced items you need to kill at least 5 ordinators, you must taunt them an ...
  Topic: help a brother thief
blade81

Replies: 2
Views: 280

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:52 pm   Subject: help a brother thief
i know what mission you are talking about, i would suggest that you skip it and go to another thieves leader and do all their missions, it is possible to get to gentleman stacy without doing that miss ...
  Topic: am i close to the end?
blade81

Replies: 10
Views: 427

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:49 pm   Subject: am i close to the end?
i completed the main quest around lvl 53 Imperial, coulda prolly done it sooner but i did smaller quest's first
  Topic: Running is to slow, need help!
blade81

Replies: 3
Views: 368

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:45 pm   Subject: Running is to slow, need help!
well if you are playing on the xbox like i am, then you could do the main quest till you find keening, or just go online and find out where keening is, and equip it, its improves your agility and spee ...

Page 1 of 1