FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 7 matches
  Topic: u can talk about anything herre
gothic_army_babe_202

Replies: 3
Views: 130

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:33 am   Subject: u can talk about anything herre
read the subject lol
  Topic: if u like final fantasy then come herre!
gothic_army_babe_202

Replies: 12
Views: 1092

Post image iconForum: Adventure Games   Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:22 am   Subject: if u like final fantasy then come herre!
yo this tread is 4 the ppl who like or luv final fantasy. i really luv playin it. i like 'em all but my favs r final fantasyX and final fantasy X-2 u can post n e thing about final fantasy herre!
  Topic: Whats your favorite game?
gothic_army_babe_202

Replies: 42
Views: 6307

Post image iconForum: Adventure Games   Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:18 am   Subject: yo!
my favourite games r all the final fantasies and the prince of persia the sands of time i juss luv the final fantasies tho. my favs r final fantasy x and final fantasy x-2
  Topic: What are you reading now?
gothic_army_babe_202

Replies: 132
Views: 4196

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:07 am   Subject: W/e
I don't say somethings wrong with reading a book more than once, just that gothic_army_babe_202 was pretty much exaggerating that I have read the HP series so many times that I have lost count.

Topic: seen any good movies lately??
gothic_army_babe_202

Replies: 9
Views: 226

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:00 am   Subject: seen any good movies lately??
well i hav never even heard of those movies and i never even sed that those movies were new ne ways thabx 4 postin [/img][/quote]
  Topic: seen any good movies lately??
gothic_army_babe_202

Replies: 9
Views: 226

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:03 am   Subject: seen any good movies lately??
HAS NE1 SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES L8LY?
IVE SEEN HELL BOY AND HARRY POTTER AND THE PRIZONER OF AZKABAN WUT HAV U PPL SEEN?
  Topic: What are you reading now?
gothic_army_babe_202

Replies: 132
Views: 4196

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:49 am   Subject: hey

yo lol iv read the order of the pheonix about 50 thousand times lol ive read the 1st 2nd 3rd abd 4th so many times i lost count but now im reading the vampire lestat and queen of the da ...

Page 1 of 1