FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 214 matches
  Topic: Module - Twilight
konny666

Replies: 3
Views: 271

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:40 pm   Subject: Module - Twilight
Twilight was indeed quite awesome - the ending was best. The follow-up, while very innovative and creatively done, wasn't quite as "fun" as Twilight.
  Topic: D&D 3E Combat Stats Analyzer
konny666

Replies: 1
Views: 124

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:12 pm   Subject: D&D 3E Combat Stats Analyzer
Powergamers of the world unite!

The following is a link to a web-based D&D 3E Combat Stats Analyzer. It was apparently designed for NWN, but it should work for IWD2 and *possibly* ToEE.

http ...
  Topic: ToEE: Atari Withholding Patch?
konny666

Replies: 11
Views: 423

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:27 pm   Subject: ToEE: Atari Withholding Patch?
To summarize what Steve Moret posted on the Atari forums: he finished a beta 2 patch, and started work on a beta 3 patch. whats interesting is that the beta 3 patch is supposed to add a fair bit of ne ...
  Topic: How many of you...
konny666

Replies: 8
Views: 399

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:15 pm   Subject: How many of you...
Look, mom! Someone resurrected a really old thread!

I have a bit of RP experience, but NWN was the first time I tried something based on 3E rules. I was pleasantly impressed with how much the syste ...
  Topic: questions about character/classes
konny666

Replies: 20
Views: 753

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:58 pm   Subject: questions about character/classes
1 - Shifters suck. Druids are awesome in their own right and have access to the same super-shifting feats (Dragon shape) that shifters have in epic, lose nothing when it comes to spell casting power, ...
  Topic: your top ten favorite games list
konny666

Replies: 42
Views: 2740

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:25 am   Subject: your top ten favorite games list
1. Civilization (all)
2. Star Control 2
3. Half-Life
4. UFO (X-Com 1)
5. Galactic Civilizations
6. Ghost Recon
7. NWN (community)
8. Deus Ex
9. GTA: VC
10. Gothic 2

That's a pretty iffy li ...
konny666

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:28 am   Subject: questions about character/classes
... My animal companion and henchman are enough, and having too many allies can lower your XP awards.

Even summoned allies? You sure? If so, then my wizard strategty just took a good blow ...
konny666

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:12 pm   Subject: questions about character/classes
... My animal companion and henchman are enough, and having too many allies can lower your XP awards.

Even summoned allies? You sure? If so, then my wizard strategty just took a good blow (I ...
konny666

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:05 pm   Subject: questions about character/classes
@Konny - Why a level of wizard? Why not Soc or Bard (Bard would be more useful I would think)

Err, because Wizard is the favored class for Elves? Dunno, thats the only reason I could come up with. ...
konny666

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:02 pm   Subject: questions about character/classes
@Konny666 - Druid is one I've been sorely tempted to try ... sounds like fun, is it? The only reason I've never gone through with it is I really like the Cleric ability to blow off a spell for a heal ...
konny666

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:41 pm   Subject: questions about character/classes
ok, thanks guys.
now i desided to play the HotU with a chaotic evil elf, who is a ranger/AA.
but i cant choose the AA when i lvl up.
i have the weapon focus on longbow, i am an elf, i have point b ...
konny666

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:04 pm   Subject: questions about character/classes
Role-playing is about playing the class you could see yourself being, if you were a gifted, exceptional individual in a fantasy world. So if you've dreamed of yourself being an Aragorn of Gondor, then ...
  Topic: Hilarious NWN Parody
konny666

Replies: 5
Views: 357

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:43 pm   Subject: Hilarious NWN Parody
There's a really funny NWN parody comic-serial being posted over at NWVault. If you have ever played NWN and can remember any of the "silliness" of the game interface/engine, you'll enjoy this one.
  Topic: Why do RPG's stink now?
konny666

Replies: 69
Views: 3287

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:01 pm   Subject: Why do RPG's stink now?
Dungeon Siege and EverQuest had "great depth"? That's not what I heard.

(Sorry, my sarcasm detector isn't functioning today, if that's the case...)
  Topic: Microsoft to buy BioWare?
konny666

Replies: 9
Views: 271

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:30 am   Subject: Microsoft to buy BioWare?
Why stupid? Is the company in dire financial straits? No! They're doing great and they're privately held. Some "suit" at Microsoft representing the collective will of a million shareholders can't hold ...

Page 1 of 15 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next