FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: A very good sword! **WARNING: SPOILER**
Kentamanos

Replies: 23
Views: 1313

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:31 am   Subject: A very good sword! **WARNING: SPOILER**
There are three brackets for weapon skills

0 - 29
30 - 59
60+

Your one handed and two handed will cost 1LP a percent if both are in the same bracket. For instance, if 1H is 10 (starting value) ...
Kentamanos

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:48 pm   Subject: A very good sword! **WARNING: SPOILER**
What do you mean by its an old map? Where can I get a new one?
I think i went into that cave, I found nothing but Goblins, a few chests and one chest that i couldt open, i kept trying, and the code s ...
Kentamanos

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:43 am   Subject: A very good sword! **WARNING: SPOILER**
There's also a cave around there you might want to check out.

BTW, this location is on an "Old Map" you can buy from the map merchant.
  Topic: What level/strength is needed to make it through the pass?
Kentamanos

Replies: 6
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:24 pm   Subject: What level/strength is needed to make it through the pass?
You could probably avoid those goblins if you wanted to, but you will run into a 3 or 4 wolves. You might be able to run by the wolves if it's too hard...
  Topic: Actually, Goth 2 has freaking excellent voice acting...
Kentamanos

Replies: 19
Views: 396

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:08 pm   Subject: Actually, Goth 2 has freaking excellent voice acting...
It bugged me when the final confrontation was obviously using the same voice as Onar with a slight effect put on it (English version). Some of the voices are obviously over done a bit, but all in all ...
  Topic: need to get 1000 gold
Kentamanos

Replies: 8
Views: 217

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:53 pm   Subject: need to get 1000 gold
Maybe it was because I was a merc, but I didn't have to pay or beat him up. I had an option to basically threaten him and tell the mercs where he lived.
  Topic: herb map, where :P?
Kentamanos

Replies: 22
Views: 727

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:43 am   Subject: herb map, where :P?
there are more people who can speak in english than fucking german

I'd like to apologize on behalf of the monoglots
  Topic: What level/strength is needed to make it through the pass?
Kentamanos

Replies: 6
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:29 am   Subject: You don't need to fight orcs
You don't need to fight any orcs to make it thru the pass or to the castle once you get to the Valley of Mines. Look around as you go thru the pass...there's an easier way .
  Topic: The secret of the little tramp
Kentamanos

Replies: 3
Views: 208

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:16 am   Subject: I don't think it's a quest or anything
I think it's just a comment he makes when you ask him questions. He says he'll talk to you when you can tell him what goblin cave the "both" of you crawled out of together.

I take this to mean that ...

Page 1 of 1