FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: Having heaps of "crash" Problems..plz help
Socio

Replies: 7
Views: 391

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:34 pm   Subject: Having heaps of "crash" Problems..plz help
I would upgrade to CAT 4.1 drivers, but you have to do it right, I would check out this thread for correct un-installing of old drivers and installing new ones to avoid any problems.

See here;http: ...
  Topic: favorite part
Socio

Replies: 19
Views: 325

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:16 pm   Subject: favorite part
My favorite parts are when some npc tries to intimidate you like that hiwayman at one of the bridge entrances then you kick the crap out of him.

I guess I enjoy those parts most because I enjoy it ...
  Topic: Game Crash after loading a savegame! Help!!!
Socio

Replies: 5
Views: 171

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:21 pm   Subject: Game Crash after loading a savegame! Help!!!
The same thing is happening to me!

I get "B.VFILE Err-2 Can't find file-work/data/sound/hum-head-thief mmb code 255"

This happens practically every other save but the file that it can't find is ...
  Topic: I am having lots of problems navigating the main menus?
Socio

Replies: 3
Views: 87

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:39 pm   Subject: I am having lots of problems navigating the main menus?
Thanks for the onfo on the cursor as for the menu I guess I will try re-installing and see if that fixes it.
  Topic: I am having lots of problems navigating the main menus?
Socio

Replies: 3
Views: 87

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:25 pm   Subject: I am having lots of problems navigating the main menus?
I just got this game I have a major problem and that’s navigating the main menu screens, it is extremely slow or even non-responsive at times, to the point of having to ctrl-alt-del and shut the game ...

Page 1 of 1