FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 50 matches
  Topic: Grimoire-Beta Test Updates
Nukester

Replies: 55
Views: 8226

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:24 pm   Subject: Grimoire-Beta Test Updates
My personal opinion--and it's strictly my opinion, folks--is that the odds of seeing Grimoire by Christmas (which I've been predicting for a while now) have dropped from 75/25 to about 50/50.

Well, ...
Nukester

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:57 pm   Subject: Grimoire-Beta Test Updates
So how's things going ? Did the new scripting language work out ok, and did it squash the major bugs ? The last post said that should happen in a couple of days, but its been 20+ days now with no upda ...
  Topic: All right......Fess up
Nukester

Replies: 12
Views: 917

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:33 am   Subject: All right......Fess up
How many of you actually made it through the ending of the game (the last two quests anyway) without the noclip cheat or god mode ? There is no way on earth I could have finished it with the build I h ...
Nukester

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:26 pm   Subject: Grimoire-Beta Test Updates
He is working on it for such a long time that 6 YEARS more donīt really make a difference

^^^^^

Fixed that for ya
  Topic: Gary?
Nukester

Replies: 4
Views: 268

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:57 pm   Subject: Gary?
You just have to fill the resevoirs, and run like the dickens. Sounds like you are doing it correctly, but you have to go very very fast to make it. I was so frustrated at this part that I sure I was ...
  Topic: what r u playing right NOW?
Nukester

Replies: 561
Views: 16911

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:57 am   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
Still sludging my way through Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, which has turned into pretty much a FPS at this point, which is a bummer because it started out very good.
  Topic: Whatever happened to the pressure plate?!
Nukester

Replies: 10
Views: 452

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:28 am   Subject: Whatever happened to the pressure plate?!
Or how about those plates that would spin you in another direction, so you really had no idea where you were headed (or are we talking about the same things) ?

Level 3 in Wizardry I - Proving Groun ...
  Topic: Arx Fatalis on old hard drive, won't run
Nukester

Replies: 1
Views: 415

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:00 am   Subject: Arx Fatalis on old hard drive, won't run
I dont have Arx Fatalis installed on this machine anymore, but I do have Gothic II. They are both JoWood, so maybe this will help.

Run Regedit and look under hkey local machine\software. I have a ...
  Topic: oh do please help befo i smash the keyboard
Nukester

Replies: 22
Views: 1381

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:59 am   Subject: Re: Ah ha ha!!!
couldnt get it to run on my pc at home so i jus said flip it n moved in with my father in texas (where i originally bought the game) and installed it on his pc.....works great with no toubles at all.. ...
  Topic: Damn you, Warrens. *spoiler*
Nukester

Replies: 15
Views: 792

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:36 pm   Subject: Damn you, Warrens. *spoiler*
I made it on the first try after reading this thread. I just hit the switch and ran like the dickins, jumped in the water and started swimming. I thought I would get stuck but just held the button dow ...
  Topic: Damn you, Warrens. *spoiler*
Nukester

Views: 792

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:47 pm   Subject: Damn you, Warrens. *spoiler*
Its funny that I ran into this thread. I too dont consult walkthrough's all that much unless absolutely fed up with the situation, or just totally confused as to what to do next (Arx Fatalis.....). We ...
  Topic: what r u playing right NOW?
Nukester

Replies: 561
Views: 16911

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:18 pm   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
currently playing:

VtM: Bloodlines
Half-Life 2
NWN: SoU (well, platinum edition, and skiped OC) and a couple of Mods and PW's
MVP Baseball for the PC (Im a sports junkie)

I also have Gothic I ...
  Topic: The Spirits of the Ocean House
Nukester

Replies: 7
Views: 513

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:33 am   Subject: The Spirits of the Ocean House
Very nice

I agree, this part of the game was phenomenal. I jumped out of my seat a few times in the hotel. Especially when the girl ran down the hallway...I ran to see where she went, and spent ...
  Topic: Freaky !!
Nukester

Replies: 4
Views: 372

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:51 pm   Subject: Freaky !!
Ok, I just started playing the game, but I have to say that, with headphones on and the lights off except for a candle burning, The Oceanview Hotel (?) has got to be one of the most scary places Ive ...
  Topic: which clan did the test tell you you were?
Nukester

Views: 1028

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:39 am   Subject: which clan did the test tell you you were?
The game chose Toreador, but that was what I decided to play as before I did the questions. I did modify the point distribution though, and I am specializing in intimidation and seduction. I was going ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next