Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 28 matches
  Topic: Finished Gothic 2 this Morning , Wich Gothic did you like?
hix

Replies: 44
Views: 1445

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:43 pm   Subject: Finished Gothic 2 this Morning , Wich Gothic did you like?
Ok , Sorry
hix

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:00 pm   Subject: Finished Gothic 2 this Morning , Wich Gothic did you like?
Yes, but now HE IS BELIAR's CHOSEN ONE ;p...if he won't be a enemy , he will sure not be a friend ;p
hix

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 9:05 pm   Subject: Finished Gothic 2 this Morning , Wich Gothic did you like?
Deleted by Gorath ==>spoilers.
  Topic: CHAPTER 6 - stuck in a room
hix

Replies: 4
Views: 227

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:09 pm   Subject: CHAPTER 6 - stuck in a room
I DIT IT .. I FINISHED THE GAME ..i'm a little dissapointed ..i killed the undead dragon in 10 sec ...i did a shrink monster spell and then i hit him 2 times with the best weapon ..bersekere's axe or ...
hix

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:18 am   Subject: CHAPTER 6 - stuck in a room
pretty complicated...i already activated those mechanisms ..and the switches in the rooms upstairs ...and nothing...how many hours of play do i have till the end of the game ??
  Topic: underwater treasure
hix

Replies: 19
Views: 1344

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:18 pm   Subject: underwater treasure
what worm thingy ??
  Topic: where can i find Thekla
hix

Views: 89

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:00 pm   Subject: where can i find Thekla
she's at the landowner camp in the left building ...
hix

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:32 pm   Subject: CHAPTER 6 - stuck in a room
I'm in chapter 6 and i found a room who has going from it 4 stairs ..2 are going up and 2 down , there are 2 doors who have some switches inside and a big door with a head of something.HOW CAN I OPEN ...
  Topic: I want to sail! But I can't :\
hix

Replies: 12
Views: 327

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:56 pm   Subject: I want to sail! But I can't :\
you can see it the topic with the seekers that i'm stuck somewhere so pls help..
it doesn't seem to hard ..i'm >30 at level ...oo .. and can someone pls post all the spells of the 6th circle with ...
  Topic: The Seekers - Possessed Quest
hix

Replies: 13
Views: 655

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:32 pm   Subject: The Seekers - Possessed Quest
DO I HAVE TO KILL THEM..like for good ??cause i just beat them and i take everything from them..anyways ..i saaaailed away...and i don't know what to do .it's a room not very very far from the ship , ...
hix

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:27 pm   Subject: I want to sail! But I can't :\
ok 10x ...is chapter 6 going to be difficult ? what level should i be ?
hix

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:20 pm   Subject: I want to sail! But I can't :\
ok...but can i find an alchemyst who wants to come with me ???
  Topic: lurker skin with name on it
hix

Replies: 5
Views: 321

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:35 pm   Subject: lurker skin with name on it
in what chapter is this quest with talbin because i'm in the fifth chapter i haven't found talbin..is the six chapter the last?
hix

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:23 pm   Subject: I want to sail! But I can't :\
how many people can i take with me ??
and where to i find a hunter that wants to come with me ...and where do i find a troll tusk ..i killed all of them , but bosper only has a black troll hide even ...
  Topic: The Seekers - Possessed Quest
hix

Replies: 13
Views: 655

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:13 pm   Subject: The Seekers - Possessed Quest
how can i solve this quest if engrom is dead..he died before the seekers came ...i gave the almanacs to pyrocar ...except the almanac that engrom should have..what can i do ?

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next