Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Oblivion and GC2 explode piracy myth?
rputran

Replies: 2
Views: 149

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:21 am   Subject: Oblivion and GC2 explode piracy myth?
I think the success of Oblivion and GC2 shows this clearly. That people willingly and happily buy games if they are peceived as value for money. I suspect that sales of both these games will continue ...
  Topic: How to defeat Swamp Golems as a mage?
rputran

Replies: 10
Views: 446

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:20 am   Subject: How to defeat Swamp Golems as a mage?
Actually it doesnt take very long to take down Swamp Golem with any melee weapon. Even for a relatively weak mage. It is a matter of timing a strike. Draw a golem out and wait for it to draw a fist ba ...
  Topic: Amazing scripting - example
rputran

Replies: 6
Views: 355

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:31 am   Subject: Amazing scripting - example
Another funny 'incident'. At the Dexter camp after I spoke to dexter once I triggered the appearance of Greg by talking again. Dexter then ran up the stairs and jumped off to his death . That had me ...
  Topic: Gothic 2>>> Bad Reviews and Comparisons??
rputran

Replies: 33
Views: 1656

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:19 am   Subject: Gothic 2>>> Bad Reviews and Comparisons??
I am a major Gothic fan and I have played them all several times over. But lets be honest - there is absolutely no need to therefore claim that the game is flawless. The fact is that the controls are ...
  Topic: Amazing scripting - example
rputran

Views: 355

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:53 am   Subject: Amazing scripting - example
I have been replaying Notr and doing things differently. So this time around I just jumped on to the Constantino's roof and then to the city wall (still on Chap 1). I could see 3 snappers and I shot a ...
  Topic: Error on Startup: Hook detected ...
rputran

Replies: 5
Views: 379

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:52 am   Subject: Re: Error on Startup: Hook detected ...
You may like to note that I dont use any emulation software, hacks or anything else - everything is clean and legitimate. And I am able to run many games including FEAR and Quake 4 - so it isnt that m ...
  Topic: Error on Startup: Hook detected ...
rputran

Replies: 5
Views: 379

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:43 am   Subject: Error on Startup: Hook detected ...
I have just installed Gothic II and NotR. On running Gothic I get an error message to this effect "Conflict - hook detected - disable all anti virus ... etc'.

I tried disabling Norton Internet Fire ...
  Topic: Oblivion, Gothic 3 and NWN 2 - lool alikes
rputran

Views: 530

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:13 am   Subject: Oblivion, Gothic 3 and NWN 2 - lool alikes
Looking at all the screen shots available for these games one is struck by the fact that all of them are beginning to look like each other. Inevitable to an extent I suppose. Which means that stroryli ...

Page 1 of 1