FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: 1600x1200 @32bit color and smoothvision
Faelon

Replies: 2
Views: 247

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:07 am   Subject: 1600x1200 @32bit color and smoothvision
What the heck is Smoothvision?
  Topic: Melvin Mode
Faelon

Replies: 4
Views: 205

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 8:55 pm   Subject: Melvin Mode
And the god thing hasn't been prooven yet..
Cool! Gothic rules
  Topic: URGENT-Muffed up saved game plz help!!!!
Faelon

Replies: 5
Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 11:14 pm   Subject: URGENT-Muffed up saved game plz help!!!!
Any time. Just do me proud and use it only when necessary.

Necro- No kidding! That was Uber-creepy! I looooved it! I expected one of em to jump up at me, or an Orc to come round the corner. I think ...
  Topic: What's your favourite choice of camp?
Faelon

Replies: 28
Views: 711

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 11:08 pm   Subject: What's your favourite choice of camp?
Damn that vanity, eh Max? I also joined the Old Camp to look good as well. I assumed Templars only look good when bald, and Mercs had that patchwork armour thing happening. The esthetics didn't work f ...
  Topic: I need to point something out here....
Faelon

Replies: 1
Views: 105

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 11:00 pm   Subject: I need to point something out here....
Having browsed the FAQ and reading lots of threads I have come across folk raveing about how revolutionary Gothic is. Now, don't get me wrong, I rave about Gothic also, but it is a theme I have seen b ...
  Topic: About to start game. Should I get walkthrough?
Faelon

Replies: 7
Views: 283

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 10:43 pm   Subject: About to start game. Should I get walkthrough?
It's all about exploration! Walkthroughs are a form of cheating. Why buy a game as fun to explore as Gothic only to follow some guys rendition of how he played it?

Enjoy the frustration
  Topic: URGENT-Muffed up saved game plz help!!!!
Faelon

Replies: 5
Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 10:28 pm   Subject: URGENT-Muffed up saved game plz help!!!!
Press "k" with MARVIN enabled, my friend. All your woes will be relieved.
  Topic: To Kill a Troll.....
Faelon

Replies: 1
Views: 111

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 10:24 pm   Subject: To Kill a Troll.....
I have a very handy tip to reveal, as I have had experience with this.

Wilst exploring the game and accumulating wealth and power I managed to clean out the Black Gobbos from the Troll and leave hi ...
  Topic: Armors!!!
Faelon

Replies: 8
Views: 311

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 10:07 pm   Subject: Armors!!!
When you first go to the Sect camp, one of the gate guards will offer you a loincloth in one of the conversation theads. You have to have the ore to buy it, but it is the equivalent of Fisk from the O ...

Page 1 of 1