FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 26 matches
  Topic: good solution to balancing soloing and grouping
guenthar

Replies: 3
Views: 278

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:20 am   Subject: good solution to balancing soloing and grouping
I have a good idea on how to make mmorpgs equally good for people who are soloing and people who are grouping without having to make content solo or group based.

The idea I have is to allow you to ...
  Topic: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Preview @ 1 Up
guenthar

Replies: 11
Views: 308

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:48 am   Subject: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Preview @ 1 Up
From what I have seen of this so far unlike what they say they are dissapointing fans of might and magic. They could have done this game without the might and magic name since it isn't anything like ...
  Topic: Side Quest: Would you like fries with that, Pt. 2
guenthar

Replies: 20
Views: 617

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:33 am   Subject: Side Quest: Would you like fries with that, Pt. 2
I don't think they will make a bare bones engine and then sell everything seperate because if the game isn't good enough then people won't buy it and having a game that can't currently be played or is ...
  Topic: wierd problem during conversations
guenthar

Replies: 2
Views: 210

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:08 am   Subject: wierd problem during conversations
I have the same problem with the dialog quitting when in dialog and currently my game is unplayable and has been that way for a long time and I have never been able to get it fixed even with posting i ...
  Topic: Why twitch gamers suck or stop screwing with my CRPGs! @ NWN
guenthar

Replies: 29
Views: 823

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:12 am   Subject: Why twitch gamers suck or stop screwing with my CRPGs! @ NWN
Rpg's are not just about the story (if they were they would be adventure games) The gameplay is very important and in alot of cases more important then the story. Morrowind is still being played tod ...
  Topic: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic: Screenshots @ Official Si
guenthar

Replies: 22
Views: 1107

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:33 am   Subject: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic: Screenshots @ Official Si
For one this is an rpg and at least one of the devs said so and I guess this will probably have an experience based system but I'm not sure about that.

If you wanted too make a true roleplay game ( ...
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Preview/Interview @ CVG
guenthar

Replies: 1
Views: 460

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:14 am   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Preview/Interview @ CVG
If you haven't registered at cvg yet and don't want too; don't let their bull**** about them having new info and screenshots fool you. They don't have any new info and only 3 screenshots which are ev ...
  Topic: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Announced
guenthar

Replies: 14
Views: 895

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:59 am   Subject: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Announced
From following Arx Fatalis 2 I would say that they are almost done with that game and probably put alot of their devs on the new M&M game simular too how Bethesda works.

PS. Alot of game "publ ...
  Topic: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Announced
guenthar

Views: 895

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:11 am   Subject: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Announced
I guess one of the guys that posted on blues has seen the game and that it is an rpg. Since Arkane is doing it and they are doing another Source based RPG (Arx Fatalis 2) then it's logical too think ...
  Topic: To Infinity Engine--And Beyond! @ GameSpot
guenthar

Views: 559

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:26 pm   Subject: To Infinity Engine--And Beyond! @ GameSpot
That's a long shot since too make a morrowind type game well takes more effort then these greedy developers and publishers are willing too put in. What there will be are more diablo-esque games. It ...
  Topic: To Infinity Engine--And Beyond! @ GameSpot
guenthar

Views: 559

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:19 am   Subject: To Infinity Engine--And Beyond! @ GameSpot
I just wish devs would make more games like "The Elder Scrolls" series since those are the most "Roleplay" like of any rpgs ever made and they are liked by hardcore and non-hardcore alike and don't al ...
  Topic: Spyware In Your Next PC Game (or "Attack of the Demogra
guenthar

Views: 781

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:27 am   Subject: Spyware In Your Next PC Game (or "Attack of the Demogra
I would never buy a game with spyware in it, no matter how good the game is and I would also recommend to anyone I talk to not to get any of those games. If it was a game I really wanted and was goin ...
  Topic: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion officially announced
guenthar

Replies: 35
Views: 1665

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:31 am   Subject: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion officially announced
Why they did this could have been because of what happened with previous games. With the first game Arena they changed it from an action game into an rpg and morrowind was originally going to be the ...
  Topic: System Shock 2: Rebooted asked to move along by EA
guenthar

Replies: 23
Views: 890

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:56 pm   Subject: System Shock 2: Rebooted asked to move along by EA
Same thing happened with the Ultima 1 remake and they had to change the name of the game to era.
  Topic: PC Games Sales Still Sliding
guenthar

Views: 579

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:59 am   Subject: PC Games Sales Still Sliding
Their are actually a few unique rpgs coming out this fall and winter, like xenus (now called Boiling Point) which is the first modern first person crpg. If they keep Boiling Point like it is so far a ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next