FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 16 matches
  Topic: WARNING! Beware Bontonland.cz
karaknic

Replies: 10
Views: 734

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:42 pm   Subject: WARNING! Beware Bontonland.cz
Too bad I'd have been up to buy the expansion as I don't have a credit card...stupid solo cards
  Topic: Anyone else 'avoiding' screenshots ?
karaknic

Replies: 27
Views: 822

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:15 pm   Subject: Anyone else 'avoiding' screenshots ?
Hey everyone, I used to post here last year and now I can't wait got Gothic 3 to come out. I was wondering if anyone here is actually avoiding any screenshots and demos etc until they buy the game. I' ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 Expansion?
karaknic

Replies: 7
Views: 284

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:07 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 Expansion?
No you can have the addon on top of the english version, you need the german patch and you extraxt the files you need replace and install add on. I'm not sure abut the details but it is possible..
  Topic: Bought Gothic 2 last week.... my views!
karaknic

Replies: 8
Views: 799

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:17 pm   Subject: Bought Gothic 2 last week.... my views!
It's nice to know that there are people who try good games despite grumpy critics
  Topic: funny things!
karaknic

Replies: 6
Views: 148

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:43 pm   Subject: funny things!
You can make palladins kill each other in Ck 5 as a merc as well just hit one of the ship guards in the upper quarter and watch him getting battered.
  Topic: Wearing rings question
karaknic

Replies: 4
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:36 pm   Subject: Wearing rings question
I recently finished Gothic 2 for the first time (what a crap finish but what a great game) and throughout the game I noticed something weird - sometimes i could only wear one ring and one amulet and s ...
  Topic: cave with 4 lightbeams 2 statues and 1 chest
karaknic

Replies: 62
Views: 525

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:14 pm   Subject: cave with 4 lightbeams 2 statues and 1 chest
Just wanted to add that if you use marvin in Ch 6 and you fly way out of the cave after it says prranhas are nibbling at your toes a bit firther on flying with F8 it says fine, swim home to mommy or s ...
  Topic: hi from the developers
karaknic

Replies: 263
Views: 24343

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:22 pm   Subject: hi from the developers
no no, I know its still there but it has no practical implementation all you ever do to kill properly is swing left-right... That's what i meant
  Topic: The most frightful&toughest monster in gothic2?
karaknic

Replies: 33
Views: 1774

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:41 pm   Subject: The most frightful&toughest monster in gothic2?
THERE HE IS ! ....brrr spooky even in ch 6 when i saw the seekers again in the halls their screaming scared the shit out of me coz i thought theyd never show up again. But Demonlord is so fast that 2 ...
  Topic: hi from the developers
karaknic

Replies: 263
Views: 24343

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:13 pm   Subject: hi from the developers
I just wanted to add that the first thing that got me hooked onto the gothic series was the sword fighting system where you choose which way to swing and if you dont do it right you can end up in a "k ...
  Topic: I need an answer to keep my sanity...
karaknic

Replies: 10
Views: 1023

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:37 pm   Subject: I need an answer to keep my sanity...
It'll take me one sentence to tell you why you're getting those framerates and how to fix it - You have SDRAM, buy DDR RAM. This game thrives if you have good memory bandwidth dont change d3d settings ...
  Topic: Anyone play G2 at 300% visuals and have it run well in town?
karaknic

Replies: 21
Views: 769

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:01 pm   Subject: Anyone play G2 at 300% visuals and have it run well in town?
all i do is press F2 in town and F4 out in the wild it works quickly with no hassle. No need to look at the floor now, keep your chin up
  Topic: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
karaknic

Replies: 342
Views: 15589

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:35 pm   Subject: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
OK this is getting silly now amazon.co.uk changed to 3rd june, but i can bet a lot of money that on the 3rd of june it'll be changed again, then what ? They're either going to release it or not, but a ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 Controls and Inventory
karaknic

Views: 288

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:28 am   Subject: Gothic 2 Controls and Inventory
He He that's a relief i thought the producers would have listened to the stupid critics who didn't like the old controls and fighting an taken them out... some people really do not understand the grea ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 Controls and Inventory
karaknic

Views: 288

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:44 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 Controls and Inventory
I hear that there is an option to switch to Gothic I controls... does taht mean the good old sword fights where you have forward hit and the two side hits or what ? also do u have a pointer to move st ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next