RPGDot Network    

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords (Xbox)
Display full image
Pic of the moment
More
pics from the gallery

Site Navigation

Main
   News
   Forums

Games
   Games Database
   Top 100
   Release List
   Support Files

Features
   Reviews
   Previews
   Interviews
   Editorials
   Diaries
   Misc

Download
   Gallery
   Music
   Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 14 matches
  Topic: knew any easter egg? add to the list here! (SPOILERS)
ItBurn

Replies: 19
Views: 923

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 6:27 pm   Subject: easter poo
I tried to find it. There was nothing.

In the argonian head tavern in Vivec (not sure about the name, can't remember where), theres the head of Scourge, a character of a dev.

The guy that asks ...
  Topic: PC vs. XBox versions...from one who has both
ItBurn

Replies: 57
Views: 1507

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 5:59 am   Subject: PC vs. XBox versions...from one who has both
Re: Screenshot of Morrowind

Good God, man! The trees in the forest of XBox land NEVER looked that blocky and pixelated. If that is what 38 frames a second looks like on the pc, I'd take the XBox ve ...
ItBurn

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 5:56 am   Subject: PC vs. XBox versions...from one who has both
Ah well sausage, I think that we just made a complete proof that states that the type of gamer you are will determine wich game you'll want :p
ItBurn

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 5:46 am   Subject: PC vs. XBox versions...from one who has both
Ok, so what you tell me is, simple is better.

Well, morrowind for pc is as simple as the xbox version, it can be more complicated/powerfull if you wish. So, I guess that both are as much fun, but ...
ItBurn

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 5:11 am   Subject: PC vs. XBox versions...from one who has both
Woa, my last post was huge, sorry.

More does not always equal better. Furthermore, the if you actually read my post, you would see that I agreed, to a point, that some of the additions to the pc ...
ItBurn

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 5:00 am   Subject: PC vs. XBox versions...from one who has both
ItBurn said:

"Oh, I reduced my details to approximately what the xbox's are and it ran faster than 35fps. And its pretty constant."

Nice claim, but if I was trying to prove that one position of ...
ItBurn

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 6:22 pm   Subject: PC vs. XBox versions...from one who has both

if bethesda would just make the PC game run faster, i would agree with you PC afficionados. but i like the smoothness on the xbox. i havent heard of more than 35fps(PC) from anyone yet, and definate ...
ItBurn

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 6:18 pm   Subject: PC vs. XBox versions...from one who has both
Im not sure about bugs or glitches, but i havent fount any yet. im on level 15, on the main quest. yes, the AI is slightly different in reference to creatures. they see you from farther away.
if bet ...
ItBurn

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:34 pm   Subject: Re: PC vs. XBox versions...from one who has both
XBox is definately the better of the two. its faster, smoother, the AI is improved, the loading times are fewer and shorter, and it looks cool on a 60 inch TV. I know the resolutin isnt 1124x864, but ...
  Topic: I Went For A Wander...
ItBurn

Replies: 20
Views: 597

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 10:18 pm   Subject: I Went For A Wander...
Gothic, ugh...
  Topic: why don't merchants carry enough gold?
ItBurn

Replies: 21
Views: 649

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 5:14 pm   Subject: why don't merchants carry enough gold?
Isn't it weird how Bethesda tried to balance the game economy by giving the merchants from 250 gold to 3000 gold (or something like that) when they failed sooo horribly in giving the game a fighting c ...
  Topic: how do you use magic in this game ?
ItBurn

Replies: 7
Views: 178

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 5:08 pm   Subject: how do you use magic in this game ?
Maybe he dosen't have a manual
  Topic: So..uh...does anyone still...
ItBurn

Replies: 43
Views: 1233

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 5:00 pm   Subject: So..uh...does anyone still...

in Daggerfall the streets of a town became deserted at night (I still remember the first time I was mugged in town at night by a Thief - v.scary).

I'd much rather have a crowded city at night tha ...
  Topic: My disappointing return to RPG gaming
ItBurn

Replies: 17
Views: 688

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:41 pm   Subject: my pants almighty
I run the game as fast as this guy on my 1ghz tbird with a gf3ti200 and 512mb or ram...

Page 1 of 1