FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 620 matches
  Topic: slaughterfish scales quest
Uocjat

Replies: 21
Views: 1902

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:04 am   Subject: slaughterfish scales quest
i just managed to get this game playable 2 days ago and so far it looks pretty cool except for all the random crashes thats really putting a strain on my F5 key

but anyway i was just outt explorein ...
  Topic: Nellik's PickAxe? your one ore?
Uocjat

Replies: 15
Views: 515

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:14 pm   Subject: Nellik's PickAxe? your one ore?
sorry but i have to disagree with you Val
i here have prof of Nellik's items in game on the link below you will find a pic that includes not only Nellik's Herring but also Nellik's Bath Robe
oh and ...
  Topic: Set Trueguild
Uocjat

Replies: 2
Views: 162

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:33 pm   Subject: Set Trueguild
if you mean the console command "Set TrueGuild"
then in theroy it should change your true guild to what ever you want .. such as guard or templer so that NPC reacct accordingly to that (as ...
  Topic: Gothic III Due Out in September '06 @ To The Game
Uocjat

Replies: 12
Views: 671

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:47 pm   Subject: Gothic III Due Out in September '06 @ To The Game
10 bucks says we wont see an english G III a day before 2007
  Topic: why do thingies are sold far below their real prices?
Uocjat

Replies: 8
Views: 278

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:12 pm   Subject: why do thingies are sold far below their real prices?
no .. but i bet i could if orcs were real though
Uocjat

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:49 pm   Subject: why do thingies are sold far below their real prices?
which i always end up being anyway .. atleast in Gothic 1 always had about 15000 ore by the end .. been a while seens i've plaied notr
oh if only real life was as such
Uocjat

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:18 am   Subject: why do thingies are sold far below their real prices?
its the same old "merchents gotta make a liveing" song all over again
you bust your hump to the bone to get a nice collection that you offer them
and they just take it at a low price .. after all wh ...
  Topic: The mother (and father) of all tips, tricks & spoilers .
Uocjat

Replies: 16
Views: 1766

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:56 am   Subject: The mother (and father) of all tips, tricks & spoilers .
Gothic does indeed hide many secrets
many of them might not even be known yet seens its as if they just keep poping out of the blue every now and again
the cave behind the waterfall in the VoM being ...
  Topic: a problem near the south temple
Uocjat

Replies: 4
Views: 184

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:44 pm   Subject: a problem near the south temple
you get acrobaticts around that point if i remember corectly
  Topic: Modding request.
Uocjat

Replies: 3
Views: 150

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:42 pm   Subject: Modding request.
nice idea wulf
but incase that doesnt get it done for you let me know and i'll see what i can do about swaping the sky tex with Gothic
  Topic: Gothic to be re-released in English
Uocjat

Replies: 14
Views: 675

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:32 pm   Subject: Gothic to be re-released in English
yer i figured as much but was hopeing i might have been wrong but hey still good news
  Topic: Gothic to be re-released in English
Uocjat

Replies: 14
Views: 675

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:37 pm   Subject: Gothic to be re-released in English
this is great news

although i do ahave a quick question .. is this a reprint of the good old gothic or have they taken the time to sit down and put a few extras in there or maybe tied up a few loos ...
  Topic: The Column at The Old Monastery Ruins
Uocjat

Replies: 17
Views: 848

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:58 pm   Subject: The Column at The Old Monastery Ruins
There's nothing interesting in that chest either.

Yes there is!

care to enligthen us lefty ?
  Topic: moddeling suggestions wanted
Uocjat

Replies: 55
Views: 2090

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:59 am   Subject: moddeling suggestions wanted
dont really know much about any 2D modelling prog's but i'll have a look around and let ya know if i find anything
as for textures .. if your looking for the one that are already in use in the game t ...
  Topic: moddeling suggestions wanted
Uocjat

Replies: 55
Views: 2090

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:33 pm   Subject: moddeling suggestions wanted
im afraid so .. or you could just try to script a import/export plugin for one of the newer 3d maxs

Page 1 of 42 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next