FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 1744 matches
  Topic: Will-o-wisp
Lintra

Replies: 5
Views: 607

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:34 pm   Subject: Will-o-wisp
Hiya Maylander,

This time it really is Lintra ... thanks for the help. I followed the same approach ... just ran. Unfortunately, my viking fighter type (okay I'll fess up, he uses heavy armor) co ...
  Topic: Will-o-wisp
Lintra

Replies: 5
Views: 607

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm   Subject: Will-o-wisp
Hello this is Lintra but it's not but the Lintra him self will be reading this post any way
My dad cant seem to kill Will-o-wisps, hes got a level 14 fighter type (Viking!) and was in the Serpants T ...
  Topic: Praying and Rune stones ...
Lintra

Replies: 1
Views: 229

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:02 pm   Subject: Praying and Rune stones ...
Okay, I am sure that both these have been asked and answered, but I haven't the time for a search. For vanilla G2 (no NotR):

1. what is the limit to the number of times you can pray and get a sta ...
  Topic: Vi and going where she doesn't want to go ...
Lintra

Replies: 9
Views: 632

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:26 pm   Subject: Vi and going where she doesn't want to go ...
You would, wouldn't you?

Guess that bit had to be sacrificed to the gods of game balance *grin*

Actually it kinda makes sense, the worst fears are the irrational ones we pick up when very young.
  Topic: Need a hand
Lintra

Replies: 6
Views: 215

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:50 pm   Subject: Need a hand
Being a low magic world generates a ton of possible quests:

type 1 - Wizard needs magical XXX to power spells. Can only be found in YYY. XXX could be herb, YYY could be dragon lairs, or troll nest ...
  Topic: Who trains Militia in Str?
Lintra

Replies: 8
Views: 243

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:20 pm   Subject: Who trains Militia in Str?
Well then. I guess that settles it!! I'll just have to find a copy of G2-Gold.

Thanks, elkston. I really didn't think I was hallucinating *grin*
  Topic: Gothic 2 gold
Lintra

Replies: 7
Views: 334

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:14 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 gold
Lintra, Lantra, oh boy. What if there are more??

Not that I know of!

But even if there were ... the naming convention only allows for 3, maybe 4 more (Lyntra actually kinda works).
  Topic: Gothic 2 gold
Lintra

Replies: 7
Views: 334

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:41 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 gold
Yes he is!

Thanks for the answers ... now I have to run out and buy a copy. Drat!

@Lantra - Thanks for posting the question for me.
Lintra

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:28 pm   Subject: Who trains Militia in Str?
<Lintra laughs>

Thanks for the help guys ... for the record, I fetched his helper from the house of ill repute ... did *not* rat him out to the commander ... and had a conversation that got m ...
Lintra

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:58 am   Subject: Who trains Militia in Str?
Thanks for the quick feedback.

@Val - He only goes to 30 (drat it all!)

@Dez - Mortis (I remembered his name!) would not speak with me.

It is no longer an issue as I got the smith in the ca ...
Lintra

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:53 pm   Subject: Who trains Militia in Str?
Okay, I am sure this is an old question, but I couldn't find an answer.

I was in Chpt 1 (right before heading into Chpt 2), having joined the militia and could not get anyone to train my str. It ...
  Topic: Corrupt a Wish
Lintra

Replies: 914
Views: 14832

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:11 pm   Subject: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. As a bonus you get a pail of warm water and a scrub brush. Guess what? You get to clean up the regurgitated ice cream bar! Hurray!!

I wish for a good strategic board game on the Napole ...
  Topic: The Question Game
Lintra

Replies: 700
Views: 12962

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:53 pm   Subject: The Question Game
There just aren't that many virgins around anymore?

Why doesn't the Lintra clan (Bermuda branch only) not have a television?
  Topic: Corrupt a Wish
Lintra

Replies: 914
Views: 14832

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:38 pm   Subject: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. The howling dog keeps Val from sleeping, so she logs on to the dot, and PM's you the funniest joke you've ever heard ... so funny in fact that your brain goes into an endless 7 dimensional l ...
  Topic: The Question Game
Lintra

Replies: 700
Views: 12962

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:34 pm   Subject: The Question Game
Because they are really cool critters ... and they resemble some really odd fossilized skeletons.

Why isn't the main stream media interested in our opinions?

Page 1 of 117 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 115, 116, 117  Next