FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 58 matches
  Topic: Serious Help needed with Stormkiss quest
Lisje

Replies: 8
Views: 112

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 2:42 pm   Subject: Serious Help needed with Stormkiss quest
I know this will sound crazy, but years ago when I did crossword puzzle books, I learned the trick of only partially focusing my eyes when I looked up an answer for a "clue". I just did the same here ...
Lisje

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:36 pm   Subject: From Guidebook...
OK, when all else fails, use the guidebook I had gotten this as well, but still haven't gone searching for it, so I just 'peeked'.

It appears that the tomb has a different name than the buri ...
Lisje

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:35 pm   Subject: Serious Help needed with Stormkiss quest
oops - stupid explorer error messages - mods please delete dups
Lisje

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:34 pm   Subject: Serious Help needed with Stormkiss quest
dup post
  Topic: Pilgrim's Path: Puzzle Canal
Lisje

Replies: 2
Views: 94

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 7:42 pm   Subject: Pilgrim's Path: Puzzle Canal
Ah, there's your mistake. You only NEAR drowned - try letting your HP hit zero. I'm not kidding either. If you want more of a spoiler, you can find it with a search, but its more fun to see it for ...
  Topic: Robe of St. Roris
Lisje

Replies: 6
Views: 188

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 11:13 am   Subject: Robe of St. Roris
Just so you don't feel too bad, the patch changed it for the PC game as well. I think everyone agreed it was significantly overpowered. Of course, the PC gamers can add any of a number of uber-item ...
  Topic: Eh...
Lisje

Replies: 25
Views: 323

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:50 pm   Subject: Eh...
I am not familiar with Daggerfall, so I can't comment on that. But I suspect Morrowind will be growing world for some time, and there will be a long series of official MODs as well as some patches. ...
  Topic: Has anyone EVER found anything other than....
Lisje

Replies: 27
Views: 656

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:59 pm   Subject: Wonderful!
Just read this thread and I really needed that belly-laugh! (umm, not about Lord Brynne, but I already knew that and I think this is an appropriate way for him to be remembered anyway)

My car is d ...
  Topic: PLUGIN: Does anyone use "Vivec Abode"?
Lisje

Replies: 1
Views: 69

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:34 am   Subject: PLUGIN: Does anyone use "Vivec Abode"?
I had installed this pre-patch and have been using it as my home base. I remember walking into it after I first installed it and smiling - I was HOME! Obviously the creator and I have similar tastes ...
  Topic: Anyone knows where can you buy soultrap spells/scrolls?
Lisje

Replies: 5
Views: 77

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:11 am   Subject: Anyone knows where can you buy soultrap spells/scrolls?
The name is of the scroll is (somebody's) Gem-Feeder - you may have seen it for sale and simply not recognized it.
  Topic: Seeking Absorb Health spell
Lisje

Replies: 2
Views: 58

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:48 am   Subject: Seeking Absorb Health spell
I'm pretty sure I've seen it for sale before, but can't seem to locate it when I want it (naturally) And frankly, I'm getting sick of checking some of these NPC's spell list repeatedly just in case I ...
  Topic: Blades quest - lost orc mage
Lisje

Replies: 4
Views: 115

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:40 am   Subject: Blades quest - lost orc mage
I'm beginning to think this board needs a 'sticky' FAQ. No quest solutions, but this, something about soultrapping & constant effect, perhaps some of the common "just WHERE is .....?" Of course, we ...
  Topic: soul trapping
Lisje

Replies: 13
Views: 316

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:28 am   Subject: soul trapping
Although you may well be right that he has a pirated version, the scenario is not impossible. I know that when my sons say "Mom, you've got to try this game!" all I get is the CD - asking for the man ...
  Topic: Morrowind Patch released
Lisje

Replies: 38
Views: 1567

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:20 am   Subject: Morrowind Patch released
There definitely is a slight increase in FPS for some people, but I don't think it was deliberately "worked on" in the patch. My guess is that they took the opportunity to clean up some sloppy coding ...
  Topic: Patch and difficulty slider
Lisje

Replies: 3
Views: 215

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:12 am   Subject: Patch and difficulty slider
It probably is due to your level. I've noticed quite a difference just going from 0 to -10 at L11 with middling weapon skills.

Two things to remember about the slider however. It does NOT affect ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next