Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 28 matches
  Topic: Dark Age of Camelot: destroys this game!!
the-skull-king

Replies: 11
Views: 506

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2001 3:15 pm   Subject: Dark Age of Camelot: destroys this game!!
i got it yesterday morning.. and OMG is it good. massive world, 3 realms to choose from that are ALL at battle with each other. the elves the vikings and camelot. each realm has 5 or 6 different class ...
  Topic: my disapointing review stands :(
the-skull-king

Replies: 34
Views: 1041

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2001 3:09 pm   Subject: my disapointing review stands :(
i asked for examples of RPG's and instead of givening them to me you flame me because i think baldurs gate is an RPG. lol.. im thinking you dont know what RPG is and where it came from. otherwise you ...
the-skull-king

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 4:02 pm   Subject: my disapointing review stands :(
even if my comp did suck, which would be strange to me and a huge waste of money.. the fact still remains that only poor engine would be explained.

the fact would still remain that the story is wea ...
the-skull-king

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 12:25 am   Subject: my disapointing review stands :(
after making it over half way throug the game... here is what i have come up with.

nothing will make my machine run this game smoothly. NOTHING! which is one of two reasons.. 1. the engine sucks an ...
  Topic: disapointing review :(
the-skull-king

Replies: 43
Views: 954

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 12:02 am   Subject: disapointing review :(
sure.. ill check you guys out.
  Topic: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
the-skull-king

Replies: 65
Views: 2153

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 11:56 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
hey liama...

nice way to boost your ego. posting under your real name then switching to anonymous for a few back up posts is pretty smart. then using the same sentance structures and wording..

Topic: Similar games to Gothic
the-skull-king

Replies: 32
Views: 1265

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 11:30 pm   Subject: Similar games to Gothic
die by the sword ?!?! lol..

i checked that game out a few years ago when it came.. the only good thing about that game is the deathmatch. and that sucks other than the fact you can actually wack of ...
the-skull-king

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 11:20 pm   Subject: disapointing review :(
http://www.laidtorest.net - is my main band site

check it out. none of our mp3's are up yet because we finished a new record and need to get them up instead of the old stuff... should be done in a ...
the-skull-king

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 9:37 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
darksharp.. dont you know your either a fanboy or a troll. you might as well just except your fate along side your jedi brothers.. your a troll.. anyone who posts on a game forum that doesnt lick the ...
the-skull-king

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 9:27 pm   Subject: Pirahnna Bytes: you guys need to....
agreed - make this game for PS2 and beef up controls and speed of the game, and you have a winner.

its perfect for console. and it would solve the bit about choppy machines and poor engine complain ...
  Topic: Gothic great or ......???
the-skull-king

Replies: 16
Views: 516

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 9:19 pm   Subject: Gothic great or ......???
the game is pretty weak... but if you like the demo then buy the game. if you liked it then you will like the game. besides.. the game is pretty much the same chapter over and over.. just different qu ...
the-skull-king

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 4:08 pm   Subject: disapointing review :(
more on the metal topic.

yes i listen to living sacrafie.. my band opened up for them when they came through here. they are complete rockers! check out their side-project band - soul embraced

ye ...
the-skull-king

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 3:54 pm   Subject: disapointing review :(
for wicked..

man.. you can suck it! okay. you dont know me.. you obviously have never been to colorado.. so stop being such an idiot.

"inferior"? just because i dont like the game as much as you ...
  Topic: 1st impressions of Gothic (from a non-fanboy rpg vet)
the-skull-king

Replies: 14
Views: 410

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 3:38 pm   Subject: 1st impressions of Gothic (from a non-fanboy rpg vet)
agreed.

as far as i am concerned.. this game could have been way better. its getting a little more entertaining.. but to be honest.. due to the majority of posts here, i am a not as interested in f ...
the-skull-king

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 11:57 pm   Subject: disapointing review :(
typical response from a stressed out virgin. sure.. go get some. maybe youll grow up a bit.

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next