Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 13 matches
  Topic: discussion of buying (corrected poll)
Bhaal

Replies: 5
Views: 113

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Wed May 22, 2002 7:31 am   Subject: discussion of buying (corrected poll)
This poll is correct, with all the options.
  Topic: THE BEST WEAPONS!?!?!
Bhaal

Replies: 50
Views: 588

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 3:13 pm   Subject: THE BEST WEAPONS!?!?!
patians is verkeerd gespeld maar hij bedoeld geduld. En neem maar aan geen 2 seconden houdt ge het uit, toch ni als ge in chapter 3 zit.

For the people who don't speak dutch:
The first part is a e ...
  Topic: Couple Questions.
Bhaal

Replies: 10
Views: 152

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 3:42 pm   Subject: Couple Questions.
In Fisk's hut you'll find also a potion for +3 dex, realley cool when you don't to want to much skillpoint in such a unusefull skill.
  Topic: Favourite spell?
Bhaal

Replies: 32
Views: 423

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 2:43 pm   Subject: Favourite spell?
My favourite spell untill now is rain of fire, just for its animation. You 're going to do a raindance around a pile of fire, and this dance does it, it start to rain fire. Realy cool.
  Topic: Wizadry 8 Vs Gothic
Bhaal

Replies: 16
Views: 384

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 2:35 pm   Subject: Wizadry 8 Vs Gothic
I'm still waiting for Neverwinters Night, for my pleasure I bought Gothic. My opinion is that this is a whole other genre of RPG then Baldur's Gate, I'd like the both. Gothic as much more action in it ...
  Topic: 411 about strength
Bhaal

Replies: 12
Views: 282

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 2:26 pm   Subject: 411 about strength
I think the damage you do with a weapon is calculated like this (don't blame me if it isn't true).

Damage = Native weapondamage + Strength - Armor against weapons.

or

Damage = Native weaponda ...
  Topic: *spoiler* Would you?
Bhaal

Replies: 14
Views: 154

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 2:18 pm   Subject: *spoiler* Would you?
I like to play as a battlemage, so I joined the Brotherhood. Now I'm playing as a mage with a lot of strength around 73 and mana 147 (I think this is the max), Magic Circle 5, one-handed weapon: skill ...
  Topic: Books & Magic
Bhaal

Replies: 2
Views: 89

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 3:42 pm   Subject: Books & Magic

On 2002-02-18 07:42, Danicek wrote:
Some books are useful. You can learn important informations from them (f. e. that you need to have razor in your inventory when you need to obtain some parts of ...
  Topic: Playing with Mages/Clerics in D&D games ...
Bhaal

Replies: 10
Views: 229

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 9:54 am   Subject: Playing with Mages/Clerics in D&D games ...
When you let the mage in BG2-ToB work with this system you can go siglehanded through the game without a party. This will spoil the gameplay for BG2-Tob. The mages are to powerfull there to give them ...
  Topic: Choosing Sides
Bhaal

Replies: 8
Views: 171

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:00 am   Subject: Choosing Sides
I haven't got any problem to join the Brotherhood. This was a very easy way. Just Confince four or five baals. But first talk to Cor Khalom, do this again after you confinced the baals. He 'll give yo ...
  Topic: How do I uninstall
Bhaal

Replies: 15
Views: 374

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 3:53 pm   Subject: How do I uninstall
I don't have any problem to uninstall the game. My installation was run succesfully. And now everytime I put the first CD in my drive with the autorun, it ask me to reinstall, repair or uninstall the ...
  Topic: Gothic rulezz! Who thinks this 2 ??????
Bhaal

Replies: 14
Views: 189

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 3:00 pm   Subject: Gothic rulezz! Who thinks this 2 ??????
Bought it for occupy myself till Neverwinter Nights comes out. But now I'm playing it and enjoy it to. This was after the first day, cause first day got such problems to install and play. The CD still ...
  Topic: Choosing Sides
Bhaal

Replies: 8
Views: 171

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 2:47 pm   Subject: Choosing Sides
Hey,

Could someone say wich Camp you best join and which has the most advantages. Please explain.

Thanks

[ This Message was edited by: Bhaal on 2002-02-12 09:13 ]

Page 1 of 1