FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 112 matches
  Topic: Respawn without chapter change?!
VPeric

Replies: 21
Views: 785

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:49 pm   Subject: Respawn without chapter change?!
Quite a bump there. To throw another idea into the mix, maybe there's another big spawn that's triggered by you coming back from the add-on world?
  Topic: Happy Birthday Sem!!
VPeric

Replies: 10
Views: 211

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:07 am   Subject: Happy Birthday Sem!!
Happy Birthday, mate!
  Topic: First ingame screenshot looks awesome
VPeric

Replies: 28
Views: 1068

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:11 am   Subject: First ingame screenshot looks awesome
Looks great, although the "skill" bar is a bit "anti-Gothic", so to say.

I agree with the above statement 100%.
  Topic: Relase date
VPeric

Replies: 8
Views: 342

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:28 pm   Subject: Relase date
Or some of the "classical" ones: Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gate 1/2, Fallout, Arcanum...
  Topic: Amazing scripting - example
VPeric

Replies: 6
Views: 363

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:38 pm   Subject: Amazing scripting - example
I agree that the Gothic controls are excellent. I still use the "old" controles, even with G2. The mouse is completely undeeded, and I only use it to look around occasionally. I hope they do ...
  Topic: Gothic 3 Controls Revamped? Mouse Based? Please Clarify...
VPeric

Replies: 10
Views: 350

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:26 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 Controls Revamped? Mouse Based? Please Clarify...
Bad video link, Nemo.

Also, I truly hope we'll get an "old controls" option again too - I'd be sad otherwise, even if that's so only because I resist any sort of change.
  Topic: Gothic 2 Gold Armors
VPeric

Replies: 8
Views: 549

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:54 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 Gold Armors
Wait, what, Raven's Guard armor? The heck, how'd I miss that? <_< (meh, the final fight was anyway, but...). I've already finished NOTR, and have no intention of going back just for that. So, pl ...
  Topic: The penal colony of Chorinas
VPeric

Replies: 13
Views: 517

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:00 pm   Subject: The penal colony of Chorinas
Yes, but weren't Khorinis/VoM already made to their liking? Kidding, though, I think all-new areas would be better. If we could come back again, it'd in a way make "re-usability" a sign of the seri ...
  Topic: Gothic 2>>> Bad Reviews and Comparisons??
VPeric

Replies: 33
Views: 1673

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:24 pm   Subject: Gothic 2>>> Bad Reviews and Comparisons??
Maybe it is so in Fable, but mages usually don't move around that much, as supported by "Would you be able to concentrate on casting a spell if you had to run around too?". They don't move when castin ...
  Topic: old coins???
VPeric

Replies: 4
Views: 279

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:28 am   Subject: old coins???
Paladins always seem to have some. Bandits too. If you've got NOTR, there's a lot of 'em in the add-on world.
  Topic: A Couple of Questions :)
VPeric

Views: 167

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:36 pm   Subject: A Couple of Questions :)
Can survive that one if you transform to field raider (take no damage from falls, I believe). However, I meant the cliff over the bridge, but on the opposite side (ie. the "mainland" side).
  Topic: A Couple of Questions :)
VPeric

Views: 167

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:01 pm   Subject: A Couple of Questions :)
1) There's essentially two ways. To get there, get on the cliff above it, use a speed potion (Fast Herring works fine) and jump! Easy enough. The way back, though, is quite harder. You'll want a speed ...
  Topic: Mages in gothic 3
VPeric

Replies: 54
Views: 1873

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:20 pm   Subject: Mages in gothic 3
Gothic 3 will have perks (ie. feats in DnD)? While I think they're great things it all, just how well will it fit in Gothic? =\

Nobody knows I think it fits very well, because the different gro ...
  Topic: Bandit camp chef double hammer potion
VPeric

Replies: 4
Views: 177

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:59 pm   Subject: Bandit camp chef double hammer potion
I don't think he required ingrediants when I asked him, but I could have just had them and not noticed them gone.
  Topic: NOTR: A Strange Bug
VPeric

Views: 201

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:41 pm   Subject: NOTR: A Strange Bug
Yeah, I've got the German add-on with the translation mod. Didn't know I had to patch THAT too! Thanks for your help.

Page 1 of 8 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next