Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 37 matches
  Topic: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
Muze

Replies: 61
Views: 4237

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:56 pm   Subject: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
You can adjust the difficulty with a slider but be warned, it's extremely sensitive. I tried a little higher and found myself getting my ass handed to me on a tan plate. So I put it back to the midd ...
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (Xbox 360, Single-Player RPG)
Muze

Replies: 22
Views: 4212

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:35 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (Xbox 360, Single-Player RPG)
Hi Guys,

I assume most people here played Gothic.
My quesion is the new ES any good in interaction with NPC.

played Gothic and was blow away by it near life NPC reaction. and when compare to th ...
  Topic: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
Muze

Replies: 61
Views: 4237

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:40 am   Subject: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
Those 95+ reviews are WAY too nice as far as I'm concerned. I played Morrowind and Daggerfall each for about half a day, and I'm finding Oblivion much improved over those two. The NPCs are less ge ...
  Topic: NOTR: A hidden chamber in the Temple of Adonnos
Muze

Replies: 3
Views: 414

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:06 am   Subject: NOTR: A hidden chamber in the Temple of Adonnos
Hmm, I thought I walked up to all those doors and only the one in front (leading to the last chamber) would open. I'm back in Khorinis now, maybe I'll go back there. Did the door close behind you wh ...
  Topic: NotR - Looking for Master Sword
Muze

Replies: 20
Views: 883

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:42 am   Subject: NotR - Looking for Master Sword
But there is one caveat to this. If you beat Martin up, then the rest of his inventory is gone forever . Certain spells will reappear at chapter changes, but all base weapons that were there at the o ...
  Topic: NOTR: A hidden chamber in the Temple of Adonnos
Muze

Replies: 3
Views: 414

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:34 am   Subject: NOTR: A hidden chamber in the Temple of Adonnos
When you first pass through the door that Raven locked behind you, and walk down the stairs to the first trap area, if you walk behind the large statue in the center, and push towards the back left, y ...
  Topic: why won't Lares return the ornament with me?
Muze

Replies: 26
Views: 1009

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:56 am   Subject: why won't Lares return the ornament with me?
Never mind, that was simple, I just had to choose the 'ornament' option for Lares (although it wouldn't helped if it wasn't in German), and I do receive an ornament, it just doesn't stack with the two ...
  Topic: why won't Lares return the ornament with me?
Muze

Replies: 26
Views: 1009

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:21 am   Subject: why won't Lares return the ornament with me?
ok I think I may be having some problems with this as well. You tell me: I never chose the 'let's go' option from Lares thinking that it was the same as in G2 where he takes you to the tavern (and ap ...
  Topic: Gothic 3 release date.?
Muze

Replies: 25
Views: 1308

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:59 am   Subject: Gothic 3 release date.?
Whatever the date...TES4 will keep alot of gamers busy until its release, i think.

I try every Elder Scrolls game that comes out, and I'm always disappointed, but progressively less so. Here's hop ...
  Topic: Gothic 3 release date.?
Muze

Replies: 25
Views: 1308

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:25 am   Subject: Gothic 3 release date.?
So for the english version it might even be Q4.

You mean Q4 of 2008 right?
  Topic: Greg, Dexter questions (spoilers naturally)
Muze

Replies: 8
Views: 323

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:50 am   Subject: Greg, Dexter questions (spoilers naturally)
Before starting this thread I had spoken with Greg but then said goodbye without advancing anything, and I haven't met Dexter yet. Now I go back to Greg and there are no convo options, just 'end.' S ...
  Topic: Stat boosting potions
Muze

Replies: 17
Views: 620

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:54 am   Subject: Stat boosting potions
How many permanent points do I get from one potion like that? 2? Should I wait til learning dex becomes too expensive to learn the potion skill?
Muze

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:42 am   Subject: Greg, Dexter questions (spoilers naturally)
You should first do all the quest for Greg, collecting his treasures etc.
If he's standing on the crossroad near Onar's farm and you've given him all his treasures, he will say something about the gu ...
  Topic: Stat boosting potions
Muze

Replies: 17
Views: 620

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:58 am   Subject: Stat boosting potions
It's probably not worth the 20 LPs to learn elixer of strength/dex or 40 to learn both. But I have these goblin berries and dragonroots, and they're eating a hole in my pocket. Last time I played I ...
Muze

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:55 am   Subject: Greg, Dexter questions (spoilers naturally)
So I've read that there are some issues with both of their quests. I've spoken to Greg without advancing anything, and I'm aware of Dexter's existence. What order should I do things in order to avoi ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next