FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 12 matches
  Topic: Tilly's (barmaid) Key
kbagdon

Replies: 3
Views: 595

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:17 am   Subject: Great Thank you
Thanks so much. Great!
  Topic: Tilly's (barmaid) Key
kbagdon

Replies: 3
Views: 595

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:17 pm   Subject: Tilly's (barmaid) Key
What does Tilly's Key go to? Also...How do I Access the room Next to the Portal Room in the Snake Sisters Area? Any Helps?
  Topic: Now What?
kbagdon

Replies: 0
Views: 148

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:26 pm   Subject: Now What?
Well, Ive made it to the Final Fight. I...Cant....win., so I will resort to GOD MODE, just to see the Ending. BUT...I CANT DRAW the "M" "A" or "X" Rune. What am I doing Wrong??? Any Helps!
  Topic: Games Just Like It?
kbagdon

Replies: 12
Views: 802

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:03 pm   Subject: Justa Thanks
Thanks for your suggestions and ideas. guess I'll be reading some reviews and checking prices soon! (after Demos)
kbagdon

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:17 am   Subject: Just Thanks
Thank you. Perhaps I could find some Demos........?
kbagdon

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:25 am   Subject: Games Just Like It?
Are there any Similar PC games to this? (I have Sacred and Divine Divinity)
  Topic: arxfatalis
kbagdon

Replies: 6
Views: 367

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:20 am   Subject: Oopsy!
Sorry bout that...I was trying to help "Slammer(?)". I didn't mean to step on any toes. I,m glad help is Available. MY Magic works Fine.
  Topic: arxfatalis
kbagdon

Replies: 6
Views: 367

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:39 am   Subject: Using Magic
Please tell us "How" (your steps) you "USE MAGIC"...as soon as I Hold the "Ctrl"...a Hand pops up for me to Draw the Symbols in the sky, then just let go of the Ctrl button. you have to draw at least ...
  Topic: The DOOR...NEAR Tavern
kbagdon

Replies: 2
Views: 249

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:53 am   Subject: The DOOR...NEAR Tavern
Thank you so much! I have been warned!
  Topic: The DOOR...NEAR Tavern
kbagdon

Views: 249

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:41 am   Subject: The DOOR...NEAR Tavern
How and When can I get Thru the Big Door That is OUT NEAR the Entrance of Tavern....NOT the Door that needs a Password...the Door you hit IF you DONT turn Left (which leads to the Tavern door)? Any He ...
  Topic: Ice Caves
kbagdon

Views: 173

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:45 pm   Subject: Ice Caves
Great! That's it! Thankyou!
  Topic: Ice Caves
kbagdon

Views: 173

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:17 am   Subject: Ice Caves
Where is the Entrance(s) (Ice Cave) and Where are the Stalagtites to chop down and jump across? I just got the Key to the Crypt from the Capt. Any Helps? Thank you.

Page 1 of 1