FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 186 matches
  Topic: Interested in AC2? Then read this
freakinaye

Replies: 14
Views: 616

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:34 am   Subject: Interested in AC2? Then read this
well I love AC2 compared to EQ like I used to play. I can actually run around and I don't get xp for just sitting in one spot and doing the same thing all freakin day long. I have to run to areas and ...
  Topic: lots of problems with ARX FATILIS
freakinaye

Replies: 2
Views: 334

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 3:23 am   Subject: lots of problems with ARX FATILIS
Luckily I have not been able to get the game yet in Hawaii because of lots of stupid problems but it seems like I don't want to get this game for atleast a couple more weeks from what I can tell. I se ...
  Topic: Philosophers Circle
freakinaye

Replies: 22
Views: 847

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 6:50 pm   Subject: Philosophers Circle
I want to join!
  Topic: A poll on morality
freakinaye

Replies: 49
Views: 1002

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:58 am   Subject: A poll on morality
Well based on all the orcs that I have ever ran into during my short life so far...I find them to be very pleasant and fool of life. They are always willing to help you out and possess great morals an ...
  Topic: Follower of Righteousness
freakinaye

Replies: 5
Views: 226

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:35 pm   Subject: Follower of Righteousness
Alright. I have the group started, all I need now is 6 more peeps and we are golden.
freakinaye

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 1:12 am   Subject: Follower of Righteousness
Well, there is 4 people now, so as soon as I learn what to do I will start it up. I just need 6 more people now to get us a forum.
freakinaye

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:17 am   Subject: Follower of Righteousness
2 people are interested so far TheLonePaladin and Mikehal. If we get atleast one more other person we can have the group, then we can work on getting 6 more for a forum.
freakinaye

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:17 am   Subject: Follower of Righteousness
I wish to start a user group that is more into religion and all of its aspects. I don't want to be starting a bible study, but a group that keeps religion in mind, primarily Christianity. This group w ...
  Topic: possible spoiler: ive been cursed
freakinaye

Replies: 6
Views: 187

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 9:52 pm   Subject: possible spoiler: ive been cursed
I don't know if I would want to be around a moron with a 50lbs axe, would you?
  Topic: Just finished NWN for the first time.
freakinaye

Replies: 9
Views: 346

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 10:03 am   Subject: Just finished NWN for the first time.
Another Monk lover....I like it. To tell you the truth...my favorite RPG class has always been a rogue but for some reason rogues are just much harder to play in this game. I mean in Baldur's Gate I c ...
  Topic: Most powerfull character?
freakinaye

Replies: 35
Views: 1003

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 9:57 am   Subject: Most powerfull character?
The most powerful class in the monk. I may not look all cool in my heavy armor or cool swords with particle effects but I will kick your butt so bad. I mean they have the best saving throws. I have my ...
  Topic: dual class, need advice
freakinaye

Replies: 16
Views: 425

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 9:51 am   Subject: dual class, need advice
Don't bother going ranger because as a fighter you are going to get so many freakin extra feats you will be able to run around with 2 weapons just like a ranger but you can wear heavy armor with only ...
  Topic: possible spoiler: ive been cursed
freakinaye

Replies: 6
Views: 187

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 9:42 am   Subject: possible spoiler: ive been cursed
I actually liked being drained from my int. I was like trying to get some guy to tell me some info and I couldn't even recognize any of the questions I was able to choose to tell him. I wondered how t ...
  Topic: Where are Chapter 4 Henchmen?
freakinaye

Replies: 2
Views: 147

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 9:40 am   Subject: Where are Chapter 4 Henchmen?
You don't need henchman anyways. They just get in the way...
  Topic: The Snow Globe - Chapter 3
freakinaye

Replies: 8
Views: 183

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 9:39 am   Subject: The Snow Globe - Chapter 3
I always noticed that there was an easier way to do lots of the things I was doing but that always involved more time and I am an impatient man. I guess that is why I died alot then huh.

Page 1 of 13 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next