FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 28 matches
  Topic: Poll Results and New Poll
InsaneOrc

Replies: 15
Views: 614

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:41 pm   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
I chose "Carefully targeted scaling is OK", and I think we are d'accord that Oblivion was far, far away from a "carefully targeted scaling" and for me it ruined the fun in the end. ...
  Topic: The Witcher: Screens @ Worthplaying
InsaneOrc

Replies: 3
Views: 197

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:37 am   Subject: The Witcher: Screens @ Worthplaying
I agree. The graphics are outstanding. They can't risk to mess up with the rest, and I think they won't. Even when long development time means nothing, somehow I put my trust in this team.
  Topic: Gothic 3: Package and merchandise Interview @ World of Gothi
InsaneOrc

Replies: 2
Views: 237

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:55 pm   Subject: Re: Gothic 3: Package and merchandise Interview @ World of G
Stefan: A map ? Hey, great idea... But why do you talk about a Special Edition and not the Standard Edition? OOOPPPPSSSSS Shouldn't talk too much...

You will be able to buy after the Gothic ...
  Topic: Is this Morrowind with a facelift?
InsaneOrc

Replies: 7
Views: 340

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:21 am   Subject: Is this Morrowind with a facelift?
Well, let me describe it this way:

While trying to make a good looking face-lift, the surgeon unfortunately hit the brain. So the face looks good now and is smiling, but it's kinda numb and the int ...
  Topic: Finished it - a short opinion about it
InsaneOrc

Replies: 8
Views: 464

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:09 am   Subject: Finished it - a short opinion about it
yeah it is more an adventure game (the PC game genre), but an adventure where you get exactly told what to do next, so you dont have to think at all. I bet I could finish this game in chinese, only fo ...
  Topic: Vampire Based/Related
InsaneOrc

Replies: 18
Views: 452

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:50 pm   Subject: Vampire Based/Related
I can only think of Nosferatu: The Wrath Of Malachi, but in this game, you butcher them and arent one of them.
  Topic: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
InsaneOrc

Replies: 61
Views: 4290

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:17 pm   Subject: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
I've got zero complaints. I love this "console" game. It's running smooth @ 1280x720 progressive-scan on my Samsung LCD!!! Thats on 360 with HDR & AA running!!!

:rplaug ...
  Topic: Who else here thinks this game sucks?
InsaneOrc

Views: 816

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:32 pm   Subject: Who else here thinks this game sucks?
Well, it doesnt suck, but Im very disappointed right now. After one week playing, I find myself with no more motivation to keep on playing. I just hope they release a MAJOR patch on the "level sc ...
  Topic: Call of Cthulhu: PC Version Shipping March 27th
InsaneOrc

Replies: 8
Views: 260

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:16 am   Subject: Call of Cthulhu: PC Version Shipping March 27th
I think that's good news, since I liked the "Nosferatu" game and there are not many "1st-person-horror" games arround.
  Topic: The Fall: US Release Candidate in March?
InsaneOrc

Views: 561

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:37 pm   Subject: The Fall: US Release Candidate in March?
omg the king is rebelling against the high emperor

we are on the verge of war !!!
  Topic: Gothic 3: Preview @ 1Up
InsaneOrc

Replies: 5
Views: 543

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:31 pm   Subject: Gothic 3: Preview @ 1Up
I don'T know why they're writing about the "lousy" controls all the time. I had NO problems with the controls/interface at all. Sure, you have more than 1 button as in Diablo, on the other hand yo ...
  Topic: Dungeon Lords: Collector's Edition Interview @ GameBanshee
InsaneOrc

Replies: 23
Views: 913

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:33 pm   Subject: Dungeon Lords: Collector's Edition Interview @ GameBanshee
Why is Gamebanshee not asking questions that "real RPG gamers", those who are observing the "development" of this game for so long, are interested in ? Like: Don't you think buyers of the original gam ...
  Topic: HoMM 5: Petition to Delay the Game @ Evil Avatar
InsaneOrc

Replies: 7
Views: 380

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:02 am   Subject: HoMM 5: Petition to Delay the Game @ Evil Avatar
Thou shall not say these words ... never again !

No in fact this game will be just another "Etherlords". I loved HoMM III but vol.4 and also Etherlords are just not the same. I thi ...
  Topic: NWN2: 15 New Screenshots @ WorthPlaying
InsaneOrc

Replies: 1
Views: 130

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:55 pm   Subject: NWN2: 15 New Screenshots @ WorthPlaying
I am not impressed.
  Topic: Dungeon Lords has gone gold
InsaneOrc

Replies: 6
Views: 427

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Lords   Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:30 pm   Subject: Dungeon Lords has gone gold
Anybody played it yet ?

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next