Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 15 matches
  Topic: The Trial, new English and German versions!
HiveTyrant

Replies: 17
Views: 456

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:38 pm   Subject: The Trial, new English and German versions!
ok maby its just me being stupid but i have a question. I loaded the new mod and agot the player kit. I clicked on the thing in the gothic starter.....and it started out as gothic????? Is it spose t ...
  Topic: A question to the people with the full version..
HiveTyrant

Replies: 15
Views: 720

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:39 am   Subject: A question to the people with the full version..
Hey Everybody,

I thought about this queston long and hard and now i want to know right now if Lee is in Gothic2. He was my favorite guy in Gothic 1 and i would like to see him get his revenge.

Topic: Latest news
HiveTyrant

Replies: 12
Views: 1200

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:37 am   Subject: Latest news
well i picked up the latest PC Gamer and it said that Gothic 2 eill be realesed 2/14/03 i was just wondering if anybody has heard differently
  Topic: You know you played too much Gothic when...
HiveTyrant

Replies: 153
Views: 6452

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:50 am   Subject: You know you played too much Gothic when...
When somebody askes you something and you only acnolage them by screaming AWAKEN!!!!!!

When you get seriously hurt and think you can save a lot of time by simply reloading.
  Topic: Ugh. The ponytail is staying?
HiveTyrant

Replies: 28
Views: 740

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:33 am   Subject: Ugh. The ponytail is staying?
HMMM what i want to know is were the ponytail came from in the first place....if you notice in the firsat vidio when they throw the guy in the colony he doesnt have a ponytail.....but when he gets up ...
  Topic: What is your favorite animal??
HiveTyrant

Replies: 26
Views: 418

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 5:46 am   Subject: What is your favorite animal??
Well i would have to say me favorite animal is the ShawdowBeast. I like um because when i was whiping out the OC i just transformed my self into one and i could accually chase down people trying to ru ...
  Topic: Old Mine never collapsed
HiveTyrant

Replies: 22
Views: 351

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 6:59 am   Subject: Old Mine never collapsed
well i dont know what ya guys are exactally talking about now but while this post is on the subject of mines it was in chapter two and i belonged to the OC so i took a strole to the NC mine and cheate ...
  Topic: Why Gothic is Better than Morrowind
HiveTyrant

Replies: 115
Views: 3712

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 6:53 am   Subject: Why Gothic is Better than Morrowind
Well seeing how i own both games and love them both i tend to like Gothic more because in Morrowind i get lost and the world is a little big for my liking. In Gothic i had plenty of fun in the little ...
  Topic: Which camp is the strongest??
HiveTyrant

Replies: 154
Views: 2836

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 6:46 am   Subject: Which camp is the strongest??
Well the way i c it is that the NC could probably take the OC cause the NC guys have better weapons compaired to he NC with their crappy swords. But the SC could take the NC or the OC cause they have ...
  Topic: Gothic II interview @GothicDot!
HiveTyrant

Replies: 7
Views: 299

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 5:35 am   Subject: Gothic II interview @GothicDot!
I thought one of the most interesting thing he said is that there will probabaly be highway robbers. It would be real fun to rob the guiy trying to rob you and leave him uncoincious in the middle ...
  Topic: So which camp will win?
HiveTyrant

Replies: 76
Views: 929

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 6:11 am   Subject: So which camp will win?
WEll i still think the NC will win because the OC depends on the outside world for just about everything. If the NC were to just start takin all the outside world shipments the OC would soon die of hu ...
  Topic: Xardas in Gothic II
HiveTyrant

Replies: 15
Views: 470

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 6:01 am   Subject: Xardas in Gothic II
IHello, I thin i can help ya out on the particuaar subject. I read and the Gothic 2 website that Xardas indead does resque you from the underground temple but the he becomes possesed by some demon ...
HiveTyrant

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:39 am   Subject: So which camp will win?
Acually strange enough that has accually happened to me. I possed Gomez and took his armor off to see what it was like. I went back to my character and went to retrieve his armor. He screamed ...
HiveTyrant

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 5:58 am   Subject: So which camp will win?
Ah HA!!!!!! I think may have found the downfall of the OC if they were being assalted by the other camps!!! You see if the other camps could get paa the first main gate of the OC their is a secrec ...
  Topic: These controlls are terrible :(
HiveTyrant

Replies: 28
Views: 666

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 6:32 am   Subject: These controlls are terrible :(
Hi everybody, this is my first post. I just wanted to throw in my two cents about the nice controls. My always beeening hungry when im on my comp found that the gothic controls accually alowed me ...

Page 1 of 1