FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 23 matches
  Topic: How do I get out of the water?
Ryberg

Replies: 5
Views: 419

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Lords   Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:10 pm   Subject: How do I get out of the water?
Ok, what were you using? I have a staff that does fire damage but while it showed him getting hurt, his health barely moved while mine kept slipping away. I found the mob in the final room much easier ...
Ryberg

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Lords   Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:28 pm   Subject: How do I get out of the water?
I´ve found it myself, but thanks anyway.

After 10 mins of melee with him, I hadn't hurt him at all and I was about out of healing potions.

I found him very easy to kill. It took about seven m ...
Ryberg

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Lords   Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:33 pm   Subject: How do I get out of the water?
I´ve recently started all over to become a Deathlord, and I need some help concerning the Trial of the Elders. I have completed the to first trials, and now it is time to kill or avoid the Elder Maste ...
  Topic: Test of Fire - The test of Pyrokar
Ryberg

Replies: 1
Views: 103

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:46 pm   Subject: Test of Fire - The test of Pyrokar
Pyrokar has told me to find something, he has given me a key, but where does it fit? If you could mark it on a map I would be very greatful!

Ryberg
  Topic: Where is the Circle?
Ryberg

Replies: 3
Views: 126

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:03 pm   Subject: Where is the Circle?
Thanks guys, i should have no trouble finding it now.
  Topic: Where is the Circle?
Ryberg

Replies: 3
Views: 126

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:35 pm   Subject: Where is the Circle?
Vatras, Pyrokar and Xardas is all waiting for me at the Circle of Sun, but i have no clue where it is, can someone please tell me? I would like a mark on a map please.

- Ryberg
  Topic: finding Attlia
Ryberg

Replies: 2
Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:59 pm   Subject: finding Attlia
It doesnt really matter if you sell any of the thieves out, just make sure that its not Regoran, as he can give you +2 dex for free
  Topic: join the thieves and militia
Ryberg

Replies: 8
Views: 329

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:00 am   Subject: join the thieves and militia
Yes Jedi, do their jobs, get their training.

And btw, if you want to join the militia, then it is much easier to become an apprentice, as both Cassia and Ramirez uses Master Swords, and are quite h ...
  Topic: Brothel
Ryberg

Replies: 18
Views: 973

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:01 pm   Subject: Brothel
It is like smoking the water pibe or sitting in an armchair, you get nothing from it, but it adds to the realness of the game
  Topic: a present for you
Ryberg

Replies: 6
Views: 337

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:25 pm   Subject: a present for you
I cant imagine that people even want another persons character, it ruins the experience of the game. Play it yourself!
  Topic: LoL, only on a german game...
Ryberg

Replies: 53
Views: 2471

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:25 pm   Subject: LoL, only on a german game...
I come from Denmark, and I have the english version, at least its at english, its rated 12+. What nude scene are you talking about?
If your talking about the one with Nadja, then it is definitly not ...
  Topic: I need a key to this chest!
Ryberg

Replies: 2
Views: 289

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:02 pm   Subject: I need a key to this chest!
At the time being i am in a cave, in there I have found som sort of Innos worship site, with a chest in the middle.

I am at the spot marked with red

http://www.fbimostwanted.frac.dk/chest.JPG
  Topic: Help please - lost save game/irreparably damaged
Ryberg

Replies: 19
Views: 324

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:12 pm   Subject: Help please - lost save game/irreparably damaged
Never used marvin mode...even in G1.

What is this "Marvin mode"?
  Topic: new to morrowin question
Ryberg

Replies: 16
Views: 375

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:27 pm   Subject: new to morrowin question
I think you guys are overreacting a bit, I have started over in Morrowind a lot of times and I survived the attacks of a certain order without any mentionworthy problems. If you are to insecure of you ...
  Topic: Rapier question
Ryberg

Replies: 4
Views: 250

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:51 pm   Subject: Rapier question
Yes, the Rapier is a 1-handed 50Dmg 50Dex req sword. You can find it in the valley with the two trolls near the hunter Grom, note that by the Rapier is also a Kings Sorrel.

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next