FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 12 matches
  Topic: Question about the addon world
GoliathZer0

Replies: 3
Views: 332

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:07 am   Subject: Question about the addon world
When you enter a new chapter do more monsters spawn in the addon world?
  Topic: Where is Lance?
GoliathZer0

Replies: 1
Views: 199

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:07 am   Subject: Where is Lance?
I have been looking for Lance (the guy the water mages sent into the swamp) but I never could find him. Can anyone help me?
  Topic: G3 -- will Lee have his revenge?
GoliathZer0

Replies: 33
Views: 790

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:58 am   Subject: G3 -- will Lee have his revenge?
First of all i bet anything that Lee will get his revenge on the king since you land on the mainland with him.

Second of all how would you know if there wont be a Gothic IV? You have have no idea ...
  Topic: Do YOU think the Addon will be realeased
GoliathZer0

Replies: 51
Views: 2328

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:24 am   Subject: Do YOU think the Addon will be realeased
You know i think they will make a gold version but if it doesnt come out by december 31 then im going to buy the game and download that mod. I too have been waiting for a year but still nothing and it ...
  Topic: Do YOU think the Addon will be realeased
GoliathZer0

Replies: 51
Views: 2328

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:38 am   Subject: Do YOU think the Addon will be realeased
Even if the game hits the stores tommorow, I won't buy it.Why should I do it.I allready, have it and finished it.
I have my doudts about the add-on .

The add-on is a thing of the past, for ...
  Topic: Will they have hands?
GoliathZer0

Replies: 8
Views: 325

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:11 am   Subject: Will they have hands?
Well they are using a new engine so to me it sounds like they will change the models and animations no doubt. They should add fingers atleast to make the game..more realistic and better looking. Also ...
  Topic: Will they have hands?
GoliathZer0

Replies: 8
Views: 325

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:45 am   Subject: Will they have hands?
Ive been wondering for a while if the characters will have hands for once instead of cubes. It would be great to actually see some hand movements in Gothic 3 for once.
  Topic: Which features would you like to see in Gothic 3?
GoliathZer0

Replies: 61
Views: 2059

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:02 am   Subject: Which features would you like to see in Gothic 3?
I want more cities and more equipment to choose. More chop keepers and mini guilds to join. More ranged and physical weapons, and especially more magic weapons (a lot more). Small camps and hidden pla ...
GoliathZer0

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:54 am   Subject: Which features would you like to see in Gothic 3?
The actors are great to bad diego's voice changed but it would be awsome if they brought him back in G3.

Maybe they can add more action buttons like for example crouching.

They should make it s ...
GoliathZer0

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:48 pm   Subject: Which features would you like to see in Gothic 3?
I know a good way to make the inventory better. If anyone played Baldurs Gate, NWN, etc. the inventory there is more realistic as in you can only carry a certain amount of lbs judging by your strengt ...
GoliathZer0

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:58 am   Subject: Which features would you like to see in Gothic 3?
Thank you kiwi boy and hello to you too.

They should definately put children in gothic 3. Maybe they could add siege weapons in the game, since it's about the war with the orcs they should put thin ...
GoliathZer0

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:25 am   Subject: Which features would you like to see in Gothic 3?
I've been playing gothic 1 and 2 for a very long time now. For gothic 3 i would very much like to see more interesting cities and camps and also (of course) more means of transportation. Making food a ...

Page 1 of 1