Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 16 matches
  Topic: jemym! need yout help with sleeper temple!
ghgh

Replies: 2
Views: 105

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 6:54 pm   Subject: jemym! need yout help with sleeper temple!
i activated the bridge to the lava island with the forth shaman. but i cant get in. the spikes are killing me. i used speed potion and acrobatic jumps but nothing works.
  Topic: sleeper temple chapter 5
ghgh

Replies: 4
Views: 165

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 1:49 pm   Subject: sleeper temple chapter 5
i killed the templay near the gate but the gate dont open. i think there is somthing to do with shooting the crossbow. on the left room when i use the crossbow on the tale , spikes come from the floor ...
  Topic: please help!! chapter 5 sleeper orc temple
ghgh

Replies: 1
Views: 106

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:57 pm   Subject: please help!! chapter 5 sleeper orc temple
got to a place with a gate blocked by one of kar kalum servents. i killed him but the gate doesnt open. there is a room in the left side but the only switch there opens a wall where i can find a good ...
  Topic: sleeper tample help!
ghgh

Views: 111

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:22 pm   Subject: sleeper tample help!
i killed three shamen that give +8000 exp each. i got into a room with a mine crowler and one of kar kalum servents . he says that he is imortal. i killed him with a few hits of my sword. but the game ...
  Topic: chapter 5 orc temple of sleeper
ghgh

Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 11:13 am   Subject: chapter 5 orc temple of sleeper
i tryed that - from left to right and from right to left . it doesnt work!
  Topic: chapter 5 orc temple of sleeper
ghgh

Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 9:55 am   Subject: chapter 5 orc temple of sleeper
i am at the beggining of the temple level. i am stock at the gates. after killing the skeleton mage. there are two opennings with bars blocking them. on a room on the side there are three swiches on 3 ...
  Topic: how do i get orebaron armor?
ghgh

Replies: 3
Views: 175

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 9:35 pm   Subject: how do i get orebaron armor?
how do i get an orebaron armor? or gomez armor?
  Topic: orc camp gate is stock!
ghgh

Views: 76

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 5:08 pm   Subject: orc camp gate is stock!
chapter 4. looking for xardas. i am in the orc camp. killed all the orcs. but the gate lever is stock . i cant move it . how do i open the gate?
  Topic: kill thouros
ghgh

Replies: 1
Views: 93

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 3:24 pm   Subject: kill thouros
chapter 4. i am a mercenary noe. the old camp is closed. i killed the gourds outside.
i turned into a meatbug and got in the old camp under the gate.
i am going to kill touros but!!!!!!!- it seems i ...
  Topic: chapter 4 help!
ghgh

Replies: 7
Views: 128

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 10:02 pm   Subject: chapter 4 help!
tell me pouldenton : basicly deigo is from old camp to . wont he attack me like the other gourds if i go near him?
  Topic: chapter 4 how to become a mercanery?
ghgh

Views: 74

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 10:00 pm   Subject: chapter 4 how to become a mercanery?
like i said before : when i talk to lee i only have the "end" option to chouse. i dont have the option to ask him if i can join the mercenarys?
  Topic: chapter 4 how to become a mercanery?
ghgh

Views: 74

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 8:41 pm   Subject: chapter 4 how to become a mercanery?
i started chapter 4. been kicked out of the gaurds. no looking for a new guild. want to become a mercenary. how do i do that.
p.s:
tryed to talk to lee. i dont have the option to ask him if i can jo ...
ghgh

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 8:36 pm   Subject: chapter 4 help!
what does it mean to complete all the sarturas missions?
do i need to make the mages in old camp join sarturas before i can become a mercenary. just as a reminder- i am in chapter 4 , i was a gourd b ...
ghgh

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 6:44 pm   Subject: chapter 4 help!
thanks for the tip but i doest help!
first i am not sure what you mean by "sec camp" is it "new camp"? and seconed i finished satures quest i gave him the 5 focuses. otherwise i wouldnt able to be in ...
  Topic: from gourd to mercenary
ghgh

Replies: 0
Views: 34

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 6:39 pm   Subject: from gourd to mercenary
i know that in the begining of chapter 4 when you go to old camp your cant go inside and you are called "traitor" i went to new camp after that couse i now that now that you are no longer a gourd you ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next