FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 13 matches
  Topic: Looking for Malak and Vino
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Replies: 3
Views: 115

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:33 am   Subject: Looking for Malak and Vino
Where are they since their names are in possession book?? Bengar has dialogue option with me telling him Malak is dead but I don't remember killing him!
  Topic: Another Valley of Mines question
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Views: 135

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:51 am   Subject: Another Valley of Mines question
I had found the rune,but I didn't see either a scout nor any water but it was pretty damn dark.I'll use the rune and go back and look.
  Topic: Another Valley of Mines question
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Views: 135

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:27 am   Subject: Another Valley of Mines question
Boy, it sucks to enter a new area in the frigging dark. I'm past the cutscene cave I asked about last time.I just found Diego's bag near a lake. At the end of the lake valley is a chain ore lift of so ...
  Topic: Triggered a weird cutscene: Help?
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Replies: 11
Views: 501

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:38 pm   Subject: Triggered a weird cutscene: Help?
OK, I enter the Valley of Mines, kill a couple of Orcs,there are too many so I look for way around.

I backtrack,go into cave which leads to a level above, arch, cave where I enter new area load scr ...
  Topic: Dragomir and Forbidden Pasture quests
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Views: 225

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:18 am   Subject: Dragomir and Forbidden Pasture quests
OK, Found the(?) crossbow in the mountains by a tree but the dialog with Dragomir doesn't change and did Bengar a favor, I think, ie killed miltia, but also don't get a dialog about letting Baltazar u ...
  Topic: Jewel casket question?
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Replies: 5
Views: 321

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:54 am   Subject: Jewel casket question?
Found this in a cave with some zombies.Is it a quest item I should hold onto,or shuold I just sell it??
  Topic: Is it safe to leave Betsy??
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Replies: 1
Views: 118

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:36 pm   Subject: Is it safe to leave Betsy??
OK, I miscalculated when I brought the 1000g and sheep Betsy to the monastary.I thought that would open up more quests that I needed to do to choose the mage path ala the multile quest entries into th ...
  Topic: Daron question
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Replies: 2
Views: 66

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:42 am   Subject: Daron question
Have a question about Daron, first time I spoke to him he offered to take me to the monastary,I didn't go and figured he'd be like Lares,and several characters in Gothic 1 and offer this option every ...
  Topic: Canthar bug??
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Views: 134

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:44 pm   Subject: Canthar bug??
I'm level 4 Chapter 1.I refused to frame Sarah,turned in Canthar for gold,she gave me nice reward.His quest was marked failed in the journal.

Many hours of play latter I return to town after discov ...
  Topic: So who killed Gomez??
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Replies: 12
Views: 310

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:51 am   Subject: So who killed Gomez??
Tried out my transport to Magicians of Fire Rune.

Started taking out the guards and henchmen.Reached Gomez's room and he was dead on the Floor. Kinda a letdown.Somebody contact CSI,we have a myster ...
  Topic: Shrink Monster Bug??
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Views: 79

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 10:48 pm   Subject: Shrink Monster Bug??
I'm on my last Ulu MulU item,but the troll kills me before the spell gets cast No problem with the first troll.Is Xardas selling defective scrolls?
  Topic: Is it possible not to Fail the Xardas Quest??
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Replies: 1
Views: 206

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:56 pm   Subject: Is it possible not to Fail the Xardas Quest??
Spoke to Orc Shaman,Spoke again to Xardas,& returned to Saturas:Every dialog option with him gives me a failed mission result. Can this be won or is this a forced loss ie plot development?
  Topic: Mordrag missing,am I screwed??
Lloyd Heilbrunn

Replies: 4
Views: 103

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:25 am   Subject: Mordrag missing,am I screwed??
Many saves ago I attempted to do the Thorus quest by telling Mordrag I'd follow him to the NC but leaving him on the road figuring this was a way to get him out of Old camp.

This did not ...

Page 1 of 1