FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 14 matches
  Topic: does anyone know any Free MMORPG's
Drunkenstein

Replies: 19
Views: 5549

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:43 pm   Subject: does anyone know any Free MMORPG's
I strongly recommend Saga of Ryzom. Generally it is not free, but it is in open beta right now. http://ryzom.com. You may not be able to download the client from Ryzom's proposed webpage, because the ...
  Topic: Great sound for Goths
Drunkenstein

Replies: 2
Views: 69

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:04 pm   Subject: Great sound for Goths
I thought it would be a crime if I weren't sharing this feeling that I felt, when I listened this prologue from album "Terast Mis Hangunud Me Hinge" of Estonian band Metsatöll.

http://www.rannu.ee/ ...
  Topic: What to look for?
Drunkenstein

Replies: 3
Views: 82

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:15 am   Subject: What to look for?
What crpgs are to hit shelves and what to look for?

As for me, tired of waiting for The Night of the Raven
  Topic: Best Approach against the demon lord
Drunkenstein

Replies: 8
Views: 200

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:37 pm   Subject: Best Approach against the demon lord
good old brute force worked for me... no problem at all, just make sure they don't come in numbers
  Topic: About Biff. . .
Drunkenstein

Views: 310

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:01 pm   Subject: About Biff. . .
if you think that biff has too weak weapons, then you can beat him up and go into rob-mode and move some better equipment to his backpack.
  Topic: Stuff I would like to see in future Gothic games.
Drunkenstein

Replies: 145
Views: 3238

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:36 am   Subject: Stuff I would like to see in future Gothic games.
what about some rromance? our hero has spent months killing scum of the planet and for what? to be killed by collapsing temple? to be sinked with the ship? yeah, talk about reward... our hero don't wa ...
  Topic: Akil and farmhands are dead.
Drunkenstein

Replies: 7
Views: 227

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:38 pm   Subject: Akil and farmhands are dead.
Aguess a shadowbeast picked up your trail and killed everyone who standed between you and the beast. After killing them, shadowbeast probably gave up chasing you, because he had all the meat it'd ever ...
  Topic: Shipmate Wolf
Drunkenstein

Replies: 4
Views: 120

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:43 pm   Subject: Shipmate Wolf
I was wondering is it possible to get Wolf on the ship? When I went recruiting, Wolf told me he had found his place in this stinkin island. But what if Our Nameless Hero (or Harold ) didn't f ...
  Topic: does anyone know any Free MMORPG's
Drunkenstein

Views: 5549

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:21 am   Subject: does anyone know any Free MMORPG's
Well, I know at least one mmorpg, thats free

http://www.planeshift.it

It's still in development, but you can download and try it. Last time I checked the game (some 6 month ago), the main quest ...
  Topic: It stuck?
Drunkenstein

Replies: 9
Views: 156

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:32 pm   Subject: It stuck?
I used BabelFish to translate german NotR site to english.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
  Topic: Fishes are delicious
Drunkenstein

Replies: 6
Views: 195

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:19 pm   Subject: Fishes are delicious
Speaking of fishes...

I found a fish somewhere that appears to be 'sewn up'. I never tried to eat it, guess I was too scared of the little fishy. Is this poor fish some kind of guest item? Or is it ...
  Topic: Gothic I or Gothic II ? which should i play first???
Drunkenstein

Replies: 10
Views: 148

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:12 pm   Subject: Gothic I or Gothic II ? which should i play first???
GII has basically the same engine as GI, so playing GI first is a good idea.
  Topic: Stuff I would like to see in future Gothic games.
Drunkenstein

Replies: 145
Views: 3238

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:59 pm   Subject: Realistic trading
I'd like to see more realistic trading. Some goods should be traded exclusively. I mean, it's not realistic when I sell my 5000 bucks Double Blocks to some poor trader, who usually sells me soup and r ...
  Topic: Philosophy of RPGs: Combat and "Levelling Up"
Drunkenstein

Replies: 38
Views: 1281

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:59 pm   Subject: Philosophy of RPGs: Combat and "Levelling Up"
Without levelling we get games like Doom or Max Payne. Though the levelling is actually quite stupid (think realism), it's the only thing that distinguishes rpgs from other genres at this point of his ...

Page 1 of 1