Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 25 matches
  Topic: does anyone knows there's a thives guild in the city in G.2?
emilian_05x

Replies: 13
Views: 219

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:54 pm   Subject: does anyone knows there's a thives guild in the city in G.2?
yeah... sure
  Topic: cheats: yes or not?
emilian_05x

Replies: 46
Views: 912

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:51 pm   Subject: cheats: yes or not?
you can also insert the spell, not buy it
  Topic: the most antipatyc character... who?
emilian_05x

Replies: 60
Views: 1486

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:42 pm   Subject: the most antipatyc character... who?
ask wulf how to make him non invincible and kick his ass
  Topic: the most antipatyc character... who?
emilian_05x

Replies: 60
Views: 1486

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:02 pm   Subject: the most antipatyc character... who?
I think Serpentes.
  Topic: cheats: yes or not?
emilian_05x

Replies: 46
Views: 912

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:44 pm   Subject: cheats: yes or not?
  Topic: the coolest armor in Gothic 2
emilian_05x

Replies: 45
Views: 1026

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:37 pm   Subject: the coolest armor in Gothic 2
man, listen to me, try the seeker armour and you will see
  Topic: who would win between...
emilian_05x

Replies: 36
Views: 563

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:35 pm   Subject: who would win between...
yep, Xardas is my favourite character and Milton...
emilian_05x

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:33 pm   Subject: does anyone knows there's a thives guild in the city in G.2?
I've joined them, they have nice quests
  Topic: who would win between...
emilian_05x

Replies: 36
Views: 563

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:25 pm   Subject: who would win between...
if Vatras and Pyrokar would join and try to beat Xardas, they would win?
emilian_05x

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:15 pm   Subject: does anyone knows there's a thives guild in the city in G.2?
I've joined the thives guild, em I the only one?
  Topic: the coolest armor in Gothic 2
emilian_05x

Replies: 45
Views: 1026

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:11 pm   Subject: the coolest armor in Gothic 2
the seeker's armor, yes... that't the coolest armor in G.2. It's not the best but the coolest sure is. All you have to do to get it is to take possesion of a seeker, drop the armor, go back to your bo ...
  Topic: Diccuric and addon (the night of the raven) in english!
emilian_05x

Replies: 8
Views: 368

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:46 am   Subject: Diccuric and addon (the night of the raven) in english!
man, I played the germann Diccuric and addon but when I get to a city or a camp, I don't know what the f..k is happening there. that's why I've asking you if you knowing the release date of addon or D ...
  Topic: Diccuric and addon (the night of the raven) in english!
emilian_05x

Replies: 8
Views: 368

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:31 am   Subject: Diccuric and addon (the night of the raven) in english!
Diccuric and addon (the night of the raven) in english? when?
  Topic: please help, for the love of god!
emilian_05x

Replies: 19
Views: 413

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:29 pm   Subject: please help, for the love of god!
thanks man
  Topic: screenshot help
emilian_05x

Replies: 2
Views: 54

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:15 pm   Subject: screenshot help
can somebody make me a screenshot with the place where is the magic golem? The golem wich serpentines whants you to kill with the secred hamer. If you can, send it at my e-mail adress: the_undertaker_ ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next