FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: Insanity and Rapax alter
salshamrock

Replies: 1
Views: 351

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:03 pm   Subject: Insanity and Rapax alter
My whole party goes insane when I enter the room with the alter. Is this the only way to ascension peak?
  Topic: Opening a barred door
salshamrock

Replies: 4
Views: 341

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:09 pm   Subject: Opening a barred door
Get this. In the xiau must die phase I kill the guys upstairs get the crossbow and jump down to kill the guys in the room with the water wheel. I kill them alll but the barred door wont open. I wa ...
  Topic: Drawbridge Problems in chapter six
salshamrock

Replies: 6
Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:52 pm   Subject: Drawbridge Problems in chapter six
I killed the dragon in chapter six and am standing in front of a chasm. I try to shoot the switches on the wall to make the drawbridge come down. I can shoot the one on the left. But as I try to sh ...
  Topic: Problems with chapter 3
salshamrock

Replies: 3
Views: 303

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:27 pm   Subject: problems with chapter 3
I have freed Bennet and he fixed the amulet for me. I have killed many orcs and done many of the tasks in my guild. I am a in the militia. Andre just says focus on your assignments now. I only hav ...
  Topic: Problems with chapter 3
salshamrock

Replies: 3
Views: 303

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:41 am   Subject: Problems with chapter 3
Xardas says im not ready to fight the dragons and won't go to the circle.
Wondering what else i need to do. I have 20 learning points and i am good on strength and one handed combat. Any suggesti ...

Page 1 of 1