FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 87 matches
  Topic: about diccuric..
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 12
Views: 722

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:34 pm   Subject: about diccuric..
How can you call Whailor a liar? You started your post by saying that you were upset by this mod. How can you be upset? If the mod doesn't work for you, leave it alone and make one of your own to comp ...
  Topic: MOD Discussion Thread
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 116
Views: 9061

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:28 am   Subject: MOD Discussion Thread
How do you edit weapon values?
RastaBlasta420

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:44 am   Subject: MOD Discussion Thread
I'm putting the files in the proper folders in my 3dstudio Max directory but nothing new shows up inside the program. Did I forget to do something?
RastaBlasta420

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:24 am   Subject: MOD Discussion Thread
Is there a program that can convert the model and skin files to ones to can be used with 3dStudio MAX? or does something like this not exist?
  Topic: riddles in the dark
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 24
Views: 1117

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:38 am   Subject: riddles in the dark
He was thrown in the slammer because he is insane. Red blueberries and giant bugs everywhere!!!

LoL
  Topic: Best Approach against the demon lord
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 8
Views: 197

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:11 am   Subject: Best Approach against the demon lord
The Harm or Destroy Evil runes work very well against the Demon Lord.
  Topic: Gorn's Body in a cave?(Ch3)
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 12
Views: 392

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:17 am   Subject: Gorn's Body in a cave?(Ch3)
I've found Sylvio and Bullco dead in that cave by the circle of the sun.
  Topic: dragons
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 8
Views: 324

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:42 am   Subject: dragons
I found that the Fire Dragon was the hardest to beat.
  Topic: Fave Spell?
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 16
Views: 483

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:12 am   Subject: Fave Spell?
Good old fireball.
  Topic: Performance tweaking on slower PC's
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 5
Views: 272

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:01 am   Subject: Performance tweaking on slower PC's
Get a new HD.
  Topic: Gothic PC Creation & Development
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 3
Views: 219

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:33 am   Subject: Gothic PC Creation & Development
Why would you bother to train bow or crossbow skills if you are a mage? A fireball has greater range, never misses and does more damage (depending on the creature.)
  Topic: Stuff I would like to see in future Gothic games.
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 145
Views: 3236

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:06 am   Subject: Stuff I would like to see in future Gothic games.
I would like to see the ability to make stuff out of animal parts. Like Shadowbeast-hide armor or a sword made out of a troll's tusk.
  Topic: I've beat gothic 4 times anyone more obessed?
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 16
Views: 503

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:01 am   Subject: I've beat gothic 4 times anyone more obessed?
I have played through and beat Gothic atleast 20 times (probaly alot more then that.) I used to have strange Gothic-style dreams. But you can't have too much of a good thing.
  Topic: Answers from those who finished it!
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 6
Views: 283

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:28 am   Subject: Answers from those who finished it!
The reason you cant join the New Camp is because Lares wants you to sell baal isidro's weed and give him the money. (baal isidro is in the tavern.)
  Topic: What's your favorite Gothic armor?
RastaBlasta420

Replies: 53
Views: 1794

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:06 am   Subject: What's your favorite Gothic armor?
I agree with MageofFire, the High Robe of Fire is the best looking. As for weapons, Raven's Right.

Page 1 of 6 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next