FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 20 matches
  Topic: the last island
knaseren

Replies: 9
Views: 255

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:44 pm   Subject: the last island
He is talking of the room before he enters the hall with the Black mage.

First you need to go down one of the four hallways (two leading up, two down), there you will find the keymaster from whom ...
knaseren

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:46 am   Subject: the last island
Have you pulled the torches on both sides? If you do then a secret door will open, leading you to the next section of the game.

only the left touch can be pulled

ah found the combination

knaseren

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:03 am   Subject: the last island
Have you pulled the torches on both sides? If you do then a secret door will open, leading you to the next section of the game.

only the left touch can be pulled
knaseren

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:00 am   Subject: the last island
i need help for this last island... i have killed some orcs and in a throne room i pulled the torch lever button... i have rescued the guy who stole the eye of inos..but what now ??? help !
  Topic: where to find Pedro ?
knaseren

Replies: 5
Views: 163

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:20 am   Subject: where to find Pedro ?
thx alot for the info... i tried to jump in the water and swim but didnt find anything or any tramp or highwayman.. i try again.. thx
knaseren

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:04 am   Subject: where to find Pedro ?
well.. then im stuck... i solved all my quests and talked to all the people.. just need to find pedro.. and yes im im chapter 3 i think
knaseren

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:53 am   Subject: where to find Pedro ?
i know now that pedro jumped of the cliff and swam like a shark.

now i need some help.. where can i find pedro (the guy who stole the eye of inos from the munks) or some more clues ?
---
im lvl 2 ...
  Topic: where can i find Thekla
knaseren

Replies: 4
Views: 89

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:09 pm   Subject: where can i find Thekla
im not sure its spelled right, but i cant find the person
  Topic: underwater treasure
knaseren

Replies: 19
Views: 1344

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:06 pm   Subject: Re: underwater treasure
did anybody found a diferent under water treasure?? i found one in a cave it's 25-30seconds far from the paladins ship...

where ??? i just found a treasure on the one island in the harbor near ...
  Topic: 2 quests i like help to solve
knaseren

Views: 535

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:22 am   Subject: 2 quests i like help to solve
Ignaz wants me to test a spell Oblivion.... how do i solve that?

Bottoms up - the drinking contest on the tavern. I have gathered the 2 guys but they just stand and drink and drink... is th ...
  Topic: Map
knaseren

Views: 194

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:49 pm   Subject: Map
this is a German link, but it's easy to read, even if you can't read german:

http://gamesweb.com/pc/tipps_tricks/gothic2/maps.php

just klik on: KLICKE HIER, UM DIE 'GOTHIC 2' - MAPS ANZUSEHEN, a ...
  Topic: Map
knaseren

Views: 194

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:10 pm   Subject: Map
I would love a map of the gothic 2 world with details like names of the farm owner and other... have someone made a map??
  Topic: Gothic 2 release dates - discussion
knaseren

Replies: 143
Views: 7531

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:49 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 release dates - discussion
if i remember correct .. on jowoods homepage it says they are the firm but they uses atari to distribute the game...
knaseren

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 10:30 am   Subject: Gothic 2 release dates - discussion
Links to sites providing information on pirated games and where to get them will not be tolerated here. Make such a post again and you'll find yourself booted off the forum. -Val
knaseren

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:18 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 release dates - discussion
why dont u give up... gothic 2 will never be released. get a mmorpg instead. im playing dark age of camelot and its great

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next