FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Favorite modules
AvalonKnight

Replies: 24
Views: 1158

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 7:15 pm   Subject: Favorite modules
Sure, here you go..

http://www.lyrac.net
  Topic: The hardest RPGs...
AvalonKnight

Replies: 36
Views: 1140

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:17 pm   Subject: The hardest RPGs...
Most difficult RPG..disregarding bugs and unfair gameplay has to be Dungeon Master...wow, those puzzles were mind bending at the time!!
  Topic: wizards and warriors impressions?
AvalonKnight

Replies: 14
Views: 320

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:32 pm   Subject: wizards and warriors impressions?
I really enjoyed Wizards And Warriors..a few bugs were ironed out with the patch although i must admit the game had some weird and wonderful eccentricities throughout!

Remined me of Dungeon Master. ...
  Topic: Favorite modules
AvalonKnight

Replies: 24
Views: 1158

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:56 pm   Subject: Favorite modules
Here are a few mods i have tried and really enjoyed:

Crypt Of Riddles...puzzles galore..great

Ultima 4 remake..complete remake of ye olde RPG..

Eye Of The Beholder 1.0..another complete remak ...
  Topic: Bloomin' Random Encounters!
AvalonKnight

Replies: 5
Views: 96

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 6:58 pm   Subject: Bloomin' Random Encounters!
That's mostly what i am saying, yes..i do prefer playing RPG's where the player doesn't have the dubious pleasure of being confronted with 1000's of random battles and having to watch the same sequenc ...
  Topic: Bloomin' Random Encounters!
AvalonKnight

Replies: 5
Views: 96

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:53 pm   Subject: Bloomin' Random Encounters!
Whilst ploughing through various RPGs lately..(trying out the console variety for a change) it dawned on me how irritating random encounters are when trying to complete a task in any adventure/rpg.
  Topic: What to play after Arx Fatalis?
AvalonKnight

Replies: 8
Views: 307

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:57 am   Subject: What to play after Arx Fatalis?
Hi, fellow game pension holder (21 years of satisfied gaming here!)
I would agree and go for divine divinity next..great fun but quite different from arx fatalis.
Hard to actually think of a game si ...
  Topic: most overrated game ever
AvalonKnight

Replies: 43
Views: 961

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:29 pm   Subject: most overrated game ever
Worst game i ever did see was a Speccy game called Kong by a company called Control technology in UK...

Controls didn't work properly, graphics were messed up, speed was very variable, colours clas ...

Page 1 of 1