FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: need help add-on
lavoi70

Replies: 1
Views: 235

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:56 pm   Subject: need help add-on
Hi

I just finish to install the add on on G2 and everything fine up, then when a wanna start a new game I got this : error message :

U:PAR CLASS
size not compatible
c_ITEM
cpp-size 524 ...
  Topic: the eyes of the stronghest
lavoi70

Replies: 3
Views: 89

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:26 am   Subject: the eyes of the stronghest
i do the quest eyes of innos ,the amulet is repaired ,pyrokar n vartas r already gone to the circle of sun BUT xardas tell me that im not enough strong (im level 20 ,92 strenght,60 dex,33 mana,333 hit ...
  Topic: am i thumb or what ???
lavoi70

Replies: 4
Views: 98

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:46 pm   Subject: am i thumb or what ???
now its more clear thx guys
  Topic: am i thumb or what ???
lavoi70

Replies: 4
Views: 98

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:08 pm   Subject: am i thumb or what ???
i just find the rune (to Valley of Mines Pass) n when i try to use it its tell me **its to far away ,but im just on the other side of the secret passage, maybe there something i dont do correct or i j ...
  Topic: lockpicking ??
lavoi70

Views: 152

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:45 pm   Subject: lockpicking ??
i finded out she kick ass to lehmar n take the ledger thx guys
  Topic: lockpicking ??
lavoi70

Views: 152

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:23 am   Subject: lockpicking ??
ok listen up ,my girlfriend start agame of G2 n wanted to plyed a real honest paladin (u know girl) she tell Andre about the thief guild ,n she never have Matteo and Gritta quest (Shes level 10 now ) ...

Page 1 of 1