FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: Hi Ho Hi Ho.. It's Off To Work We Go
Kaotik

Replies: 12
Views: 340

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 2:43 am   Subject: Hi Ho Hi Ho.. It's Off To Work We Go
Stop Badger......I can't breath......Must get air.......Must stop laughing!

And yeah, stupid dwarf!
  Topic: Rares explination
Kaotik

Replies: 6
Views: 251

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 2:40 am   Subject: Rares explination
I find alot, and I mean alot of rare stuff in the ancient crypt outside Greschl, or however you spell it. It's not always the greatest stuff, but you get lucky occasionally.
  Topic: Multi-Player question
Kaotik

Replies: 2
Views: 245

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 12:19 am   Subject: Multi-Player question
I have just finished saving Hiroth from the pesky Maljin, and now I can find any where else to go. Is there another quest I am supposed to pick up, can I go find the Utraean's? I was told there is a ...
Kaotik

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 11:32 pm   Subject: Rares explination
Thanks! The information is much appreciated.
Kaotik

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 4:00 am   Subject: Rares explination
That is too bad. Another question, and this is simply because I am color blind, or as I refer to it, color stupid. I see that most rares have a yellow name, but I think there is a color used that is ...

Page 1 of 1