Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 20 matches
  Topic: Is it my graphics card or my CPU that's the problem?
Ubbax

Replies: 25
Views: 1007

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:04 pm   Subject: Is it my graphics card or my CPU that's the problem?
Originally posted by JDR13
--clipped--
You are incorrect. HDR IS an SM 3.0 effect in Oblivion and you must have an SM 3.0 enabled card to be able to use it.

This is true for the retail box ...
  Topic: Is it my graphics card or my CPU that's the problem?
Ubbax

Replies: 25
Views: 1007

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:41 pm   Subject: Is it my graphics card or my CPU that's the problem?
Phil5000
I've just done a clean install and haven't been online or I would normally scan with AD-Avare and Spybot. No virus protection, auto update and windows firewall disabled, screen saver disabl ...
  Topic: Dungeon Lords: Official English 1.4 Patch @ 3D Gamers
Ubbax

Replies: 10
Views: 453

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:09 pm   Subject: Dungeon Lords: Official English 1.4 Patch @ 3D Gamers
It's also available from a few other authorized sources.
See the official post here: Now Available Dungeon Lords 1.4 Update v1.4 update English is OFFICIALLY released! Ubbax

"Any society that woul ...
  Topic: Master of Orion 2 anyone?
Ubbax

Replies: 6
Views: 203

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:25 am   Subject: Master of Orion 2 anyone?
@horst wessel
Moo2 is alive and well, it has a thriving worldwide online community due mostly to the efforts of one known as Lord Brazen

For all things Moo2 the following is currently and has b ...
  Topic: Germany to abolish violent games??
Ubbax

Replies: 7
Views: 251

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:37 am   Subject: Germany to abolish violent games??
I was wasting some free time "link-hopping" when I ran across the article shown below.

I've read & seen attempts to restrict the selling of certain types of games in the US & Canada, China ...
  Topic: General Maxims regarding Women & Men
Ubbax

Replies: 1
Views: 100

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:47 am   Subject: General Maxims regarding Women & Men
GENERAL MAXIMS

Romance Mathmatics
Smart man + smart woman = romance

Smart man + dumb woman = affair

Dumb man + smart woman = marriage

Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

Office ...
  Topic: Indie Roundup
Ubbax

Views: 284

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:51 am   Subject: Indie Roundup
niteshade"]Shrapnel has some interesting and creative games, I like the demo for the fantasy TBS in the last roundup as well. Does anyone know if you can order their games through download or if you h ...
  Topic: How Nerdy Are you?
Ubbax

Replies: 39
Views: 756

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:18 am   Subject: How Nerdy Are you?
@X-daNGEr

Well if you've got time to spare you can always take the first acknowlegedGeek Hall of Fame. Even if you don't plan to take the test, have a look around the site.

I haven't completed t ...
  Topic: Which Star Wars Character are you?
Ubbax

Replies: 32
Views: 755

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:15 am   Subject: Which Star Wars Character are you?
First a Super Geek now this

Beware us Super Geeks for one day in a Galaxy called the Milky Way...

Ubbax

"Trust is good. Control is better."
Feliks Dzerzhinski, founder of the ...
  Topic: How Nerdy Are you?
Ubbax

Replies: 39
Views: 756

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:40 am   Subject: How Nerdy Are you?
Oh jeez I didn't think I'd gotten this bad...

Ah well, once we were outcasts, how the tables have turned

Ubbax
  Topic: Question: OLD Game CDs & PAL Format ??
Ubbax

Replies: 3
Views: 132

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:27 pm   Subject: Question: OLD Game CDs & PAL Format ??
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I lost net connection a few minutes after posting and didn't get it back for many hours.

Thank you both for your answers. Nice to know age hasn't truly addled my brain ...
  Topic: Question: OLD Game CDs & PAL Format ??
Ubbax

Replies: 3
Views: 132

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:29 pm   Subject: Question: OLD Game CDs & PAL Format ??
Hopefully some of the UK or German members who import/collect old North American games can clarify an issue I've encountered. It seems to turn up the most when dealing with contacts in those countries ...
  Topic: Morning's Wrath (Indie Game released)
Ubbax

Replies: 9
Views: 1329

Post image iconForum: Adventure Games   Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:26 am   Subject: Morning's Wrath (Indie Game released)
I ran across mention of this release while perusing Gamedev.net. It's billed as an Adventure RPG fusion.

I'm not currently at a location where I'm able to download the Demo. I'm wondering if anyon ...
  Topic: Dungeon Siege 2: v2.1 Patch
Ubbax

Replies: 2
Views: 993

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:17 am   Subject: Dungeon Siege 2: v2.1 Patch
Warning from Gas Powered Games concerning various hacked versions of DS2:

The Dangers of a Hacked EXE

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 19:03

Hi folks,

GPG is aware of several hacked versions ...
  Topic: Dungeon Lords: Review @ GIN
Ubbax

Views: 540

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:38 am   Subject: Dungeon Lords: Review @ GIN
Posted by Lucky Day
The Sirotek brothers Robert and Andrew (aka Trebor and Werdna) created the Wizardry series as a lark. Reportedly its based on a mainframe game called Ubliette but I haven't fin ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next