FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 1276 matches
  Topic: Rare gothic shots
Wulf

Replies: 20
Views: 1256

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:05 pm   Subject: Rare gothic shots
@TacoBell.

Re: uhh how did the mud on the horse be so did u make that horse in paint?

see the opening thread post....
"The shots are genuine - they havn't been altered with a graphics app ...
  Topic: Is the Orc Smarter in Gothic 1?
Wulf

Replies: 4
Views: 349

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:53 am   Subject: Is the Orc Smarter in Gothic 1?
Yes, it is a fundamental question ToddMcF2002,
...the orc in G1 is placed somewhat differently in the storyline than in G2.

Xardas says the orc culture is as old as the human race, the orcs are g ...
  Topic: The Witcher: Concept Art @ Official Site
Wulf

Replies: 6
Views: 636

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:52 am   Subject: The Witcher: Concept Art @ Official Site
The "nudity" angle is insignificant, it's only a game, although i do take the point some younger players do view or confuse games with real life.

I may have overlooked it but i would like ...
  Topic: More Oblivion: More downloads and expansion coming
Wulf

Replies: 17
Views: 1720

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:27 am   Subject: More Oblivion: More downloads and expansion coming
A realist?......yes, a "real" realist i must be ...iv'e uninstalled and put the game back in it's collectors version box, with map, 'making of oblivion' cd and not forgetting the super imper ...
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Patch Next Week @ 1Up
Wulf

Replies: 7
Views: 399

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:22 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Patch Next Week @ 1Up
I see in the 1UP member feedback that *Man_in_Black_77* makes an interesting statement which i think could reflect predicted future thought for the discerning rpg player following oblivions super-laun ...
  Topic: ES4: Oblivion - DLC9 - Mehrunes' Razor Official Mod Revealed
Wulf

Replies: 22
Views: 973

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:37 pm   Subject: ES4: Oblivion - DLC9 - Mehrunes' Razor Official Mod Revealed
"Thank-you" Father Omally, your regular sermons have uplifted my soul.
I am beginning to see-the-light.
The Goose With the Golden Eggs - (an Aesop's Fable)
  Topic: Corvus Corax Band in G3
Wulf

Views: 185

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:05 am   Subject: Corvus Corax Band in G3
There was a music band in the original (G1) gothic game - 'Inextremo' which was disabled in the international versions, but the data was there and could be enabled by any player.

Kairo of Piranha ...
  Topic: Betrayal at Krondor (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Wulf

Replies: 14
Views: 2077

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:59 am   Subject: Betrayal at Krondor (PC, Single-Player RPG)
After playing 'Betrayal at Krondor' several times over i awaited the follow-up 'Return to Krondor'
I played the demo' for a few hours, it seemed to be better and bigger but never got to play the ful ...
  Topic: dexter's letter
Wulf

Views: 136

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:43 am   Subject: dexter's letter
Hey there ghg,

glad to hear you fixed the problem, yes the type-speed is a tad too quick for the commands input sometimes but it can be altered (slowed) to suit in the gothic.ini file, marvin is a ...
  Topic: dexter's letter
Wulf

Views: 136

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:25 pm   Subject: dexter's letter
In G1 keyboard layout, type bmarvinb, then "marvin mode" or "testmode" will appear in top left screen, if not try typing at a faster or slower speed till it enables. then F2 to br ...
  Topic: ES4: Oblivion - Impossible Wishlist @ IGN
Wulf

Replies: 11
Views: 438

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:12 pm   Subject: ES4: Oblivion - Impossible Wishlist @ IGN
(a)
"Oblivion is, and will remain, a single-player experience."

(b)
Still, for some, it's hard to deny the appeal of online modes in Oblivion where players could interact, test thei ...
  Topic: Give opinions about Gothic controls
Wulf

Views: 274

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:39 pm   Subject: Give opinions about Gothic controls
@mudsling3,

Yes, very true (re: quick fingers) with keyboard i can block and strike with no gaps because when locked-on, 'strike' overrides 'block' while holding 'block' continuously.

It has be ...
  Topic: Give opinions about Gothic controls
Wulf

Views: 274

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:45 am   Subject: Give opinions about Gothic controls
For me, G1 style keyboard only, a "complex" simplicity - so beautiful in ergonomic concept and function - does everything i command perfectly.
  Topic: Mods you use and would suggest to others
Wulf

Replies: 25
Views: 1374

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:37 pm   Subject: Mods you use and would suggest to others
Hmm, axewater - tell us a bit more about Heather Golightly, sounds and looks like very friendly type of girl, does her stat's level-up with with the main character? how does she fight? - does she aut ...
  Topic: downtime
Wulf

Replies: 8
Views: 302

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:26 am   Subject: downtime
Yes, just checked it out, same here (approx 10am gmt) no Gamespy review in the news thread!

.....But yesterday i noticed a distinct new layout with the Jolt flash advertisement banners and widened ...

Page 1 of 86 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86  Next