FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 14 matches
  Topic: Possesing Gomez
oldtimer

Replies: 6
Views: 149

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 6:30 pm   Subject: Possesing Gomez
Is Skar's weapon better than Gomez's? I went back and killed them all and I thought Gomez had the best weapon.
  Topic: Need help with Chapter 5
oldtimer

Replies: 5
Views: 133

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 9:28 pm   Subject: Need help with Chapter 5
Ok, Finally figured out what I was missing, got the 4 swords and Uriziel, which is not the 5th sword but is needed to get it.
oldtimer

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:22 pm   Subject: Need help with Chapter 5
I only have three of the swords, is one of them supposed to be Uzriel?
oldtimer

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:53 pm   Subject: Need help with Chapter 5
Okay I have three of the 5 swords, not sure where I missed one of the Shaman, guess I'll have to back track. But I noticed after atempting to kill the 5th shaman your told you need a stronger weapon. ...
  Topic: do you...
oldtimer

Replies: 8
Views: 193

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 9:51 pm   Subject: do you...
I finished both BG1 and BG2 without adjusting stats. I just can't bring myself to do it. I feel that I would be cheating. Ocassionally on other games I will decide before hand how many random rolls to ...
  Topic: Everquest?
oldtimer

Replies: 2
Views: 126

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 9:43 pm   Subject: Everquest?
I played EQ for about a year. After 8 months or so I was on the downslide. I just could never coincide my play time with my friends. Also I desperately wanted to solo at times and found it difficult. ...
  Topic: Damn Dwarfeses
oldtimer

Views: 157

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 9:19 pm   Subject: Damn Dwarfeses
Ya kind of typical of the game. Nice to look at but kind of empty.
  Topic: Suken tower, where is it?
oldtimer

Views: 106

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:20 pm   Subject: Suken tower, where is it?
I'm not sure if I know either, but I did find an area last night by accident. Haven't had a chance to check it out but maye this is it. If you go down to the sandy beach where the fire lizards and shi ...
  Topic: Why Gothic is Better than Morrowind
oldtimer

Replies: 115
Views: 3678

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:41 pm   Subject: Why Gothic is Better than Morrowind
I completed Morrowind before I even found out about Gothic. Morrowind, while fantastic visually, left me dissapointed for a number of reasons. First the availability of unlimited "high level items". I ...
  Topic: Making a career as Guard?
oldtimer

Views: 140

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:09 pm   Subject: Making a career as Guard?
After I was kicked out of OC I went and talked to LEE. He let me join the NC and I was able to buy the Heavy Mercenary Armor. I then went and talked with the head of the water mages, was able to join ...
  Topic: World of Morrowind vs world of Gothic 2!
oldtimer

Replies: 103
Views: 2870

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:12 pm   Subject: World of Morrowind vs world of Gothic 2!
the other problem with morrowind is that it runs like a beat up pinto with no wheels & 250,000 miles. i have never played a game that is as choppy. when i am in a town i feel like my character is alwa ...
  Topic: Official mods a bust?
oldtimer

Replies: 1
Views: 181

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 6:07 pm   Subject: Official mods a bust?
Is anyone else suffering from the dilema of having their character too powerful still, after the latest patch came out. I slid that sucker to the most difficult game play and still cant find many chal ...
  Topic: Newbie Question - Lockpicking
oldtimer

Views: 87

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 4:55 pm   Subject: Newbie Question - Lockpicking
Thans for the info, finally got it to work
  Topic: Newbie Question - Lockpicking
oldtimer

Views: 87

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 12:37 am   Subject: Newbie Question - Lockpicking
I am new so be gentle. I have a lockpick and I attempt to open chests and various doors, but I cant get any indication on whether or not I'm even using the pick. Do you not use the ctrl forward comman ...

Page 1 of 1