FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: Morrowind crashes
scratch

Replies: 34
Views: 1487

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:49 pm   Subject: Morrowind crashes
Thanks Dark Weaver, I'll give it a try. I must admit I bought the expansion packs way back but never got around to using them. I wasn't sure this time around if they would change the original game too ...
  Topic: Morrowind crashes
scratch

Replies: 34
Views: 1487

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:40 pm   Subject: Morrowind crashes
I have returned to playing Morrowind on the pc after about a year away from it, and I also find that the game crashes. I don't remember having this problem before and wonder if I used a patch? I have ...
  Topic: Moneylenders ledger
scratch

Replies: 9
Views: 266

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:50 pm   Subject: Moneylenders ledger
I guess that Wolverine has brought up some interesting points of ethics regarding our "Hero" being rewarded for stealing, killing and knocking down women. I think I might have to go elsewhere to discu ...
scratch

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:56 pm   Subject: Moneylenders ledger
Hey thanks guys. What a devious bunch you are, a triple wammy, how can I resist.
scratch

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:22 am   Subject: Moneylenders ledger
Having stolen this ledger I find I have three options to gain from this.
question 1- Master Thorban. Is that it just exp and thanks?
-:- 2 - Hanna. What key is this?

Thanks ...
  Topic: About children
scratch

Replies: 46
Views: 1302

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:04 am   Subject: No kids on the block
I'm sorry but I think that some of you guys need to get a life. I play these games to get away from the the realality that some of you seem to be seeking - kids, setting down roots and ?horses. In thi ...
  Topic: I can't seem to find a way to kill first orc camp!!!
scratch

Replies: 4
Views: 168

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:55 pm   Subject: The Orc Camp
I also used the hit and run method to get rid of these guys. I'd creep up, fire of a couple of arrows and then run back down the gully. The Orcs bellow when they stop, so I'd take a few more steps the ...
  Topic: list of permanent changing thingies
scratch

Replies: 8
Views: 368

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:47 pm   Subject: Healthy eating
Question...........50 x apples=1 or 2 strength. Is the figure random or not known.
Question...........Does this only happen the once.
  Topic: I am overwhelmed - guild question.
scratch

Replies: 28
Views: 658

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:46 am   Subject: The Lighthouse Bandits
These guys really got to me! I tried sneaking around the back, shooting arrows from the roof of the shed on the right as you face them and getting the monster to do my dirty work for me. Nothing seeme ...

Page 1 of 1