FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 105 matches
  Topic: The Sleeper Awaken
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 2
Views: 64

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:09 am   Subject: The Sleeper Awaken
Correction: the Sleeper can spin in place, but he can not walk.
  Topic: How do I edit a character's flags?
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 8
Views: 187

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 4:19 am   Subject: How do I edit a character's flags?
Thanks a lot man!
  Topic: How do I edit a character's flags?
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 8
Views: 187

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:57 pm   Subject: How do I edit a character's flags?
Jazzy is setting up all those juicy battles between supposedly immortal chars, now how can I make a character non-immortal?

(I'm also toying with the idea of making Summon scrolls into runes, but t ...
  Topic: im 1040!
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 7
Views: 109

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 3:03 pm   Subject: im 1040!
Oh, and BTW. A Character Helper is locked up in an inaccessible dungeon under the grid in the middle of the Ore Barons' courtyard.

I don't think there's even a way to meatbug into that place.
  Topic: Get in the Orc-Town without being killed!
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 10
Views: 209

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 3:00 pm   Subject: Get in the Orc-Town without being killed!
And later (after getting the "special hammer") you can easily wipe out the entire Orc Town using Ice Wave and Rain of Fire.

Death to the entire Orcish race!
  Topic: Fight Night II: Mud vs. Baal Netbek!
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 52
Views: 1263

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:03 am   Subject: Fight Night II: Mud vs. Baal Netbek!
Amazing work, Jazzy girl!
  Topic: Of babes and other interesting things.
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 32
Views: 721

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 2:26 am   Subject: Of babes and other interesting things.
MARVIN is Gothic's cheat mode. Cheat commands are described in detail in FAQ. And yes, you can strip people.
  Topic: A request to the GothicDot owners
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 4
Views: 94

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 2:18 am   Subject: A request to the GothicDot owners
Thanks for the pointer m'man, but their link to GoMan points to a different app...

Damnit *sigh*
  Topic: A request to the GothicDot owners
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 4
Views: 94

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 11:19 pm   Subject: A request to the GothicDot owners
I know you have problems after this hack attack (grrr), but still. Can you please mirror the GoMan and other editing tools off WorldOfGothic.de? I tried EVERY DAMN THING and it still won't let me down ...
  Topic: What's up with worldofgothic.de
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 0
Views: 36

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:49 pm   Subject: What's up with worldofgothic.de
Yeah, so I was gonna grab some of their utilities (primarily GoMan), and I keep getting the Error 403 - Forbidden when I click on download links. I tried right clicking and doing "save target as", whi ...
  Topic: Do You KNow When Gothic 2 is comming Out?
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 15
Views: 274

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 7:24 pm   Subject: Do You KNow When Gothic 2 is comming Out?
No! Whatever they do, I hope they do NOT rush and try to meet the Xmas deadline. They missed enough bugs in the first installment... I'd rather wait than get eaten by bugs.
Olgerth Heidern

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 7:15 pm   Subject: Of babes and other interesting things.
No prob, Jazzy!

An eyepatch? Yikes. Or should I say YARRRR.
  Topic: Did you kill all the Orcs?
Olgerth Heidern

Replies: 28
Views: 325

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 7:12 pm   Subject: Did you kill all the Orcs?
*strikes a pose with Uriziel in one hand and Breath of Death in the other*

HUMAN POWERRRRRRRR!!!!

*echo*
Olgerth Heidern

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 6:20 pm   Subject: Of babes and other interesting things.
What is Goman?
Olgerth Heidern

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 5:17 pm   Subject: Of babes and other interesting things.
This is specifically for you, Jazzy. *grin*

http://home.attbi.com/~olgerthheidern/images/Skip.jpg

http://home.attbi.com/~olgerthheidern/images/Wolf.jpg

(is it you there in the background?)

Page 1 of 7 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next