FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 12 matches
  Topic: Star Wars Usergroup
wolfist

Replies: 15
Views: 899

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:51 pm   Subject: Star Wars Usergroup
I'm in!
  Topic: Sect Camp Usergroup
wolfist

Replies: 25
Views: 921

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:21 pm   Subject: Sect Camp Usergroup
I'm in!
  Topic: If you could add/change one thing about Gothic 2 what...
wolfist

Replies: 30
Views: 808

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:47 pm   Subject: If you could add/change one thing about Gothic 2 what...
The first thing is that I would change is the dialog.
Sometimes in the middle of talk the one you are talking with turns away from you and you can't do anything. I know this isn't a bug cause the sam ...
  Topic: Can you become a watermage in the addon?
wolfist

Replies: 13
Views: 389

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:11 pm   Subject: Can you become a watermage in the addon?
Start without skills?
WOW that's bad they could add a little fighting skill.
Or two or three spells.
They messed up addon.
  Topic: Failing quests for fun in the old camp
wolfist

Replies: 25
Views: 569

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:34 pm   Subject: Failing quests for fun in the old camp
I tried that too!
And you're right sometimes it's harder to fail than win!
  Topic: Gothic 3 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
wolfist

Replies: 138
Views: 30359

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:26 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Realy!!!!!

TX for informing me!
I can hardly wait!
  Topic: Forging Weapons
wolfist

Replies: 6
Views: 515

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:12 pm   Subject: Forging Weapons
I don't know why. Maybe beacuse they think that you don't need to. I just know that this was a big mistake!
  Topic: Gothic 2 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
wolfist

Replies: 90
Views: 19844

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:11 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
You're right! But the only better thing in Gothic 2 is that every guild that you join has different misions.
  Topic: What brought you to RPGDot?
wolfist

Replies: 59
Views: 1071

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:19 am   Subject: What brought you to RPGDot?
Well I joined beacuse I like games! I was always looking for forum where you can discuss about games. So I found this forum (actualy my brother told me about it) and I joined!
  Topic: Warcraft 3 (PC, Non-RPG)
wolfist

Replies: 10
Views: 1468

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:07 pm   Subject: Warcraft 3 (PC, Non-RPG)
Wc3 is definetly better than Wc2. I never liked Warcraft in general until Wc3 came out and my bro never stopped bugging me to play it...
I did and it roxors.
  Topic: Deus Ex for $10
wolfist

Replies: 15
Views: 282

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:55 pm   Subject: Deus Ex for $10
full and complete for £5! They are so unfair
  Topic: Ooops
wolfist

Replies: 5
Views: 171

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:00 pm   Subject: Ooops
Same happened to me!

I must say I can play now better.
Huge difference!

Page 1 of 1