FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 15 matches
  Topic: Where can i find ... ?
Clueless

Replies: 2
Views: 164

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:32 pm   Subject: Where can i find ... ?
If u played gothic 1 (if not shame on u ) u might remember Diego\Gorn and lesters "special meeting place". Its close 2 (cant remember the paladins name) the miningsite where you killed of the pack o ...
  Topic: English verson of The Night of the raven
Clueless

Replies: 26
Views: 1127

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm   Subject: English verson of The Night of the raven
I do not want to give away alot of info where this stuff is; but there is more than just that 'one' v1.0 ENG that is described.

It links to somewhere else where you find ALL three 'patches' descri ...
Clueless

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:37 pm   Subject: English verson of The Night of the raven
I checked that stuf out. They WRONGLY named the same old GERMAN 'patches' 1.0, 2.5a, and 2.6 as being ENGLISH.

They are all the same released around October, 2003. There is NOTHING to this except s ...
Clueless

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:41 am   Subject: English verson of The Night of the raven
Sry about that link Gorath i didnt think to remove it from the quote ..
And my point is not to promote or support wares in anyway i just wanted to give some hope to all of us who ar waiting fo ...
Clueless

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:20 pm   Subject: English verson of The Night of the raven
hmm i just had a look for it on megagames but it doesnt seem to be there the closest thing i could find was this

Jupp thats the crack..no cd patch = crack.
Strangely there is no readme file inc ...
Clueless

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:48 am   Subject: English verson of The Night of the raven
Rumor has it that there is a leaked beta of a buggy but fully playable english verson of The Night Of The Raven .
That there is a You posted enough infos to locate the file. This equals posting a ...
  Topic: Idea for a character. tell me if it can work.
Clueless

Replies: 14
Views: 411

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:16 pm   Subject: Idea for a character. tell me if it can work.
Why would u think a sword that does 100dmg is better than 1 that does 110?
Is there a speed advantage or something ive missed?
  Topic: Need something to compare to
Clueless

Replies: 16
Views: 347

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:33 am   Subject: Need something to compare to
Just so u know: Xp for most quests increase after each chapter, so a quest that gives you 100xp in chap 1 could give you 750xp in chap 5.
  Topic: Idea for a character. tell me if it can work.
Clueless

Replies: 14
Views: 411

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:29 am   Subject: Idea for a character. tell me if it can work.
The only advantage of playing a merc is that u can create the best sword(s) in the game, but since these aint dex based and several monsters are immune to arrows id suggest spending a few pts on str.
  Topic: Mod?
Clueless

Replies: 1
Views: 113

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:49 am   Subject: Mod?
I was wondering if some1 knew of an "expantion type" mod for Gothic2
either being planned or made.
Something similar 2 Baldurdash 4 baldursgate that address some of the less thought through design d ...
  Topic: Seekers quest bug?
Clueless

Replies: 3
Views: 102

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:01 pm   Subject: Seekers quest bug?
Dam..I was hoping fore something more.....well more.

Thanx alot 4 the replies:)
  Topic: Seekers quest bug?
Clueless

Replies: 3
Views: 102

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:07 pm   Subject: Seekers quest bug?
Has any1 been able 2 finish the seekers quest 4 the mage guild?
After i get the the last ( its been a while so i dont remember who) books in chap 5 and return to Pyrokar he tells me that there are s ...
  Topic: A few useful Xploits
Clueless

Views: 158

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:04 am   Subject: A few useful Xploits
Dunno if this has been posted before but i thought i should share it just incase..
I found that if u overwrite a game when ur on say chap 4 with a new one ..the old files from chap 4 remains in ur ne ...
  Topic: Prayer?
Clueless

Views: 136

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:27 am   Subject: Prayer?
How exactly does the prayer system work?
When i prayed the first few times i was lv 3 - 7 and got randome +1str +4mana\health.
Now im lv 22 and sometimes get +2str +8mana\health... Is this randome a ...
  Topic: Problem with combat
Clueless

Replies: 0
Views: 194

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:45 am   Subject: Problem with combat
There is probably some obvious reason or solution to this..

When I try to do a combo or a side svipe after attacking forward (pressing up) my char just strife..Im holding the target button in the w ...

Page 1 of 1