FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 29 matches
  Topic: Where to find Bromor??
Chiko

Replies: 2
Views: 83

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 11:57 am   Subject: Where to find Bromor??
bromor is the owner of a "classy" whoretent
he lives right at the docks, near the path to the ship.
some guy is standing outside of his "club" and will ask you to come inside and "have some fun" ...
  Topic: Where to find Bromor??
Chiko

Views: 83

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:44 pm   Subject: Where to find Bromor??
Guys,please help me fast!I need to deal with those damn seekers and the guy called ''Bromor'' is one of the men who has got evil inhimself.Where is he??I cannot find him
  Topic: So going in Ch.4 with an 8th level character a good idea?
Chiko

Replies: 17
Views: 394

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:08 am   Subject: So going in Ch.4 with an 8th level character a good idea?
I think it's a very very bad idea...And I don't think it would be fun...I think it's fun to kill all the orcs and to complete all the quest you can have with a strong hero...I'm in the chapter 4 and I ...
  Topic: Where to find Hosh Pak?
Chiko

Replies: 7
Views: 109

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:26 pm   Subject: Where to find Hosh Pak?
here :
buyur :

thanks,dude
eywallah:)))))
nerelisin türkiyede
gerçi çok ingilizce konuşmayalım malum ing ortam:))))
Chiko

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:13 pm   Subject: Where to find Hosh Pak?
Guys,please help me!I can't find that damn orc!I'm waiting for your help to begin playing G2.
  Topic: Just killed "Osh Pak" (SP?) - did I do right?
Chiko

Replies: 13
Views: 387

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:46 pm   Subject: Just killed "Osh Pak" (SP?) - did I do right?
no he was saved in the ancient orc temple (where the fire dragon now resides) from about 5 or 6 really mean orcs, we cured the orc in the freemine cause he got bitten by a minecrawler, REMEMBER NOW?
Chiko

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:41 pm   Subject: Re: Where to find Hosh Pak?
Where can I find that orc??I'm in chapter 4 and I killed 3 of teh 4 dragons and now I want to complete other side-quests.Please help me.Where can I find that orc named Hosh Pak??(I don't know if I spe ...
Chiko

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:02 pm   Subject: Re: Where to find Hosh Pak?
Where can I find that orc??I'm in chapter 4 and I killed 3 of teh 4 dragons and now I want to complete other side-quests.Please help me.Where can I find that orc named Hosh Pak??(I don't know if I spe ...
Chiko

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:39 pm   Subject: Where to find Hosh Pak?
  Topic: Everyone should play through as a Mage at least once
Chiko

Replies: 21
Views: 1144

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:54 pm   Subject: Everyone should play through as a Mage at least once
I agree.To be a mage is so cool.I love to be a mage in G2.
  Topic: Just killed "Osh Pak" (SP?) - did I do right?
Chiko

Replies: 13
Views: 387

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:51 pm   Subject: Just killed "Osh Pak" (SP?) - did I do right?
i still didnt got it... i finishid the game as a paladin and im in chapter 2 as a marc... who is ur shuk? is he an orc or a human? and can i meet him b4 i kill hosh pak

Ur Shak is an orc which is h ...
  Topic: How do I use the Pickpocketing skill??
Chiko

Views: 87

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:54 pm   Subject: How do I use the Pickpocketing skill??
I've learned it but I can't use it.How to use it??
  Topic: Sekobs friggin´ wife
Chiko

Replies: 4
Views: 198

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:53 pm   Subject: Sekobs friggin´ wife
Here:

hey,predator,I'm from Turkey,too...What's your real name???
  Topic: Fireball..
Chiko

Replies: 11
Views: 250

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:54 pm   Subject: Fireball..
Are there circles for runestones too?Have the runestones circles,too???
  Topic: Fireball..
Chiko

Replies: 11
Views: 250

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:50 pm   Subject: Fireball..
So,Kay,does it mean that there is noone even in the Kloster(I have the german version)who can teach us Fireball so we can create a Fireball rune.....
Please help me!
I'm in the second 'Kreis' in mag ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next