FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 13 matches
  Topic: Titan Quest goes Gold
bargeral

Replies: 5
Views: 246

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:50 pm   Subject: Titan Quest goes Gold
I think that's what Guest #1 was getting at, probably being a member of the deeply immersive RPG experience crowd.

Ironic, really.
  Topic: Does anyone have the Collector's Edition yet?
bargeral

Replies: 1
Views: 363

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Lords   Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:59 pm   Subject: Does anyone have the Collector's Edition yet?
I was waiting for the game to get patched and the price to drop into the 19 dollar range and thinking of getting a copy. Dang thing never got that cheap, but maybe the new version adds enough to answe ...
  Topic: Eschalon: Book 1 - Interview @ RPG Codex
bargeral

Replies: 9
Views: 322

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:43 pm   Subject: Eschalon: Book 1 - Interview @ RPG Codex
I think you can rest easy Roqua. I didn't read that as deriving any benefit from going quickly, just that you don't need to go needlessly slow either. Sounds good to me, one of my pet peeves is when y ...
  Topic: Christmas Cheer
bargeral

Replies: 6
Views: 1150

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:59 am   Subject: Christmas Cheer
Merry Christmas everyone!
  Topic: Avernum 4 for Mac Launches
bargeral

Replies: 4
Views: 175

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:54 pm   Subject: Avernum 4 for Mac Launches
I've never played the others, so I'm looking forward to this, even if it is a re-hash of the others. I admit, I'm a graphics junkie. But I did really enjoy the demo and I knew this was coming out soon ...
  Topic: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
bargeral

Replies: 8
Views: 333

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:19 pm   Subject: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Happy T-day to you and all the RPGDOT crew.
  Topic: Feyna's Quest (PC): New Indie RPG Demo & Release Availab
bargeral

Views: 373

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:29 pm   Subject: second
I second that. It's a platform game with a plot and an inventory, but it is still a reflex thing, not a stat building thing. Also it crashed to desktop on me
  Topic: FATE: Review @ GameSpy
bargeral

Views: 294

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:26 pm   Subject: FATE: Review @ GameSpy
I can second that. It is fun and worth a download if not the 19$. I got a copy and it does get repetitive, I'm at about level 25.
  Topic: Side Quest: Where Next for Indie RPGs?
bargeral

Replies: 26
Views: 2786

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:09 pm   Subject: Side Quest: Where Next for Indie RPGs?
barg:

I just mentioned Fallout and BG because I would nothing but blank stares if I said Ambermoon, Realms of Arkania or Darklands.

I started writing that post before your's came up, so don't ta ...
  Topic: Side Quest: Where Next for Indie RPGs?
bargeral

Replies: 26
Views: 2786

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:13 pm   Subject: Side Quest: Where Next for Indie RPGs?
I find it humors that so many people refer to Baldur's Gate and the infinity engine games as the heyday of CRPGing. At the time of the the first BG game many die-hard true-blue CRPG fans decried it as ...
  Topic: Dungeon Lords: Review @ GIN
bargeral

Replies: 7
Views: 540

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:47 pm   Subject: Dungeon Lords: Review @ GIN
Looks like the review has been updated.

I hate to be the one to say this, but the emperor has no clothes!

D.W. Bradley is a master at his craft. He helped make Wizardry V, Wizardry VI and Wizar ...
  Topic: Diablo Fan Art Contest
bargeral

Replies: 1
Views: 289

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:48 pm   Subject: Diablo Fan Art Contest
Don't know if this has been spoted yet, but ...

Diablo Fan Art Contest

Blizzard Entertainment is proud to announce our first Diablo Fan Art Competition. Starting 3:00 P.M. PST on Friday, March ...
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: Dungeon Lords hands-on preview
bargeral

Replies: 6
Views: 357

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:24 am   Subject: RPGDot Feature: Dungeon Lords hands-on preview
All very well and good, but will you send us a copy?

Page 1 of 1